Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Not happy that Milan are close to nicking Poli from Sampdoria. I follow them and this lad is mustard. Especially as Inter have already signed their other best young player Icardi. I think Samp will struggle next year, sadly.

I was really impressed with Icardi from the few times I saw him this season. Didn't realise Inter had signed him.

Oh I don't doubt for a second that for a young lad moving to a different country where you don't speak the language or know anyone can be very daunting.

But fvck me, the guys on over €100k a week easy.....pay for the fvcker yourself man!!!

That's why I asked the question.

Liverpool are after Shaktar Donezk's Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkitharyan.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22937049

Good to see that Armenian footballers are finally getting the recognition they deserve.

Can't think of previous Armenians who've made it that far - Boghossian, Harutyan Vardanyan and maybe Tatarian being the exception.

Good to see that Armenian footballers are finally getting the recognition they deserve.

Can't think of previous Armenians who've made it that far - Boghossian, Harutyan Vardanyan and maybe Tatarian being the exception.

They all sound like they should be in Game of Thrones.

• Like 2

Is Vardanyan the Spartak striker?

Is Vardanyan the Spartak striker?

Oh no, Harutyan Vardanyan has officially retired from football altogether. He's 42 now. Used to play in Switzerland for years - including a short stint with Fortuna Cologne in between.

Guest MattP

Mancini is shite and the worst manager to ever win the Premier by a mile. Don't rate him one bit.

I agree.

How he got away with winning it I'll never know. Luckiest manager we've laid eyes on for what he spent and delivered.

I agree.

How he got away with winning it I'll never know. Luckiest manager we've laid eyes on for what he spent and delivered.

They'd declined eventually. Went on some totally unnecessary panic buy spree on deadline day of last August after failing to sign a single player all summer. Allowed Carlos Tevez to totally take the piss of the club. Allowed Mario Balotelli probably a year longer than he should've had.

For what he spent average would be generous. Absolutely weak manager and with what he spent he couldn't fail.

Guest MattP

Still have to chuckle at his 'business' last summer with Rodwell and Sinclair, what was he thinking?

The Tevez debacle was shameful, everything that is wrong with the current game. No way they behave like they do when they can take the piss like that.

No idea. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the owners demanding he makes signings.

Tevez is an absolute cvnt and an embarrassment to the game. He could have Messi's ability and he'd be shafted out by me for that stunt, absolute joke that he's actually still at the club.