Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

So, you're telling me you know of a football club that's often tipped as a good bet? And that they saw a pattern of irregular refereeing go in their favor? And they're from Italy? I'm sorry, but your explanation seems a little too far-fetched for me... :D

Interesting to see (according to Bundesliga.de) that Gundogan played and scored in the Gotze / Reus central position with Sahin back running the show at CDM.

Whenever I've watched Dortmund I've genuinely preferred Gundogan to Gotze.

They scored in the 88th minute and since then could've at least won about 6-1 haha. They've absolutely battered them. And probably drawn. 

This is absolutely crazy, I have literally never seen so many chances and one team so fúcking on top and it still be 1-1. 

Apart from Celtic bowing out to a Kazakh side, Olympique Lyon continue their recent downfall.
The French club sold several high-rollers, Lisandro Lopez being the latest, minimized the wage bill and the team is a shadow of what it used to be - remember them winning several consecutive Ligue 1 titles only a few years ago (2001-2008)?

Well done, San Sebastian. One round ahead you go.

Edited by MC Prussian