Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Summer 2012 Transfer Wish List

Not gonna start anything Mark, gotta keep my ways down now or I will get banned or get entirely banned and won't be allowed back on the forum.

So gotta stop winding the likes of you up and getting into heated discussions.

That Ritchie De Laet, is he already declared to play for Belgium, or is there a chance we could get him in an England shirt? :ph34r:

Is this really a possibility? I thought he'd started to break into the team under Kenny, unless Rodgers has made it clear he doesn't feature in his plans

Rodgers wants the deadwood removing and Spearing is part of that, but I would take him in a heart beat.

Me too mate, terrific player. I'm sure we would be behind a lot of clubs in the race to sign him

You want to watch Happy's wish list mate.

Though he mentions good players, I fear his wishes are often set at a level rather above us.

I said a few weeks ago that should we sign Spearing, I'd have us in the top six come the final shake up. IMO he is exactly the type of playerwe need.

Alas, unless I'm wrong, I fear you are correct and that he'd move elsewhere if forced to.

Tal Ben Haim would be a good option he would be free now aswell. He looked good for Portsmouth last season, when they played us.

Lawrence no because our wingers are fine, Karacan would take him but far to similar to our other midfielders.

Scharner would be a beast of a signing, centre back and defensive midfielder, capable of scoring goals, and without a club...

Archived