Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Summer 2012 Transfer Wish List

We need a CB NOW!! I still think Maguire from Sheffield Utd would be good because he has potential , is good in the air(unlike SSL) and would know that he wasnt nec 1st choice,so he could cover ZW if ever he gets fit enough to play.

Jimmy Bullard. used to play for hull city, yes Pearson may well of shipped him out but he's been released by Ipswich and Pearson wanted Koren to slot into our midfield! Ehats are your thoughts on him???

What do you think the comedy rumours thread is for? :blink:

Jimmy Bullard. used to play for hull city, yes Pearson may well of shipped him out but he's been released by Ipswich and Pearson wanted Koren to slot into our midfield! Ehats are your thoughts on him???

My mate is an Ipswich fan and tells me that he still has the ability but I just don't think his heart is in anymore. Spends too much time joking around and not trying hard enough.

Pearson shipped Bullard out of Hull for 2 reasons.

Firstly his extortionate wages, which Hull couldn't afford

Secondly, he broke curfew in pre season in Slovenia with Hull alledgely in pursuit of local women of the night.

So, there is no chance him coming here as a) we are trying to reduce our wage bill b) Pearson has just got rid of one trouble causer, he won't invite another back.

Apparently Aston Villa are looking to sell Stephen Warnock.

Wouldn't mind him (as for first choice LB or even as a cover-up to Konchesky), as he's got PL experience and he twice won the 'player of the year' award at two clubs.

Apparently Aston Villa are looking to sell Stephen Warnock.

Wouldn't mind him (as for first choice LB or even as a cover-up to Konchesky), as he's got PL experience and he twice won the 'player of the year' award at two clubs.

Whilst very desirable, I don't think Warnock will take what he probably perceives as a backward step in his career.

we just need a CB on a loan or very cheap buy. with moore at centre half im not so confindent when we play this season. also if morgan gets injured who we having at centre half moore and parkes that is not a pairing that will get us up into the premier league. also whats up with Tom keendy because we need all the cover we have got. for now i think we could sneak into the playoffs but if we get a GOOD CB i think it will be a very good season

Archived