Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Summer 2012 Transfer Wish List

true that. i wonder what prem team he'll go to.

Steven is a family friend of mine and he said he would love to spend another year at swansea but has been told by tottenham he is in their first team plans now that Kings retired, definately one to watch, far to good for us

I agree with Craig Dawson. Season long loan, what can be better? He gains experience so he is happy and Albion are happy, and he provides back up/competition for central defence which is looking slightly thin.

Isn't Craig Dawson first choice at WBA?

If he isn't than a loan deal would be worth it, our contacts at that club could make it possible I guess.

thought it was McAuley and another..could have been Olsson....Dawson wasnt always first choice from what I remember.

Steven is a family friend of mine and he said he would love to spend another year at swansea but has been told by tottenham he is in their first team plans now that Kings retired, definately one to watch, far to good for us

i thought about king retiring and thought that might mean first team chances for him. but i had a look at their squad and they've got quite a few defenders. it would be a shame if he was just sat on the bench all season. i think another year at swansea (if you're saying he really enjoyed it) would benefit him way more than hanging on the periphery. but who knows, maybe avb will fast track him into the starting eleven.

Surely Craig Dawson has to be a player Nige will be looking to sign, now we have missed out on Gerrard. Can't think of many more centre backs that we would be able to sign. As the opening day of the season is coming soon, and many managers will be reluctant to sell as they will all be wanting a good start to the season.

Come on Nige, sign up Dawson please! :thumbup:

i thought about king retiring and thought that might mean first team chances for him. but i had a look at their squad and they've got quite a few

defenders. it would be a shame if he was just sat on the bench all season. i think another year at swansea (if you're saying he really enjoyed it) would benefit him way more than hanging on the periphery. but who knows, maybe avb will fast track him into the starting eleven.

Yeah he loved it there, its been a real reality check for him of what being a top footballer is like (his previous loans were at yeovil and bristol city so much lower profile) he is fast creating a name for himself as an under 21 international and now a member of team gb so i guess this year he will slowly be introduced into the spurs first team, i hope anyway hes to talented to be wasted on the bench every week

Just read naughton is set to be released/told he can leave spurs. Surely with pelts gone he is worth a shot

Unfortunately we will probably be behind 10 or so Prem teams before us. Can see him ending up at West Ham or Southampton or Norwich. :(

Just read naughton is set to be released/told he can leave spurs. Surely with pelts gone he is worth a shot

Would be a great addition. However, we are behind Premier League clubs if you believe reports and apparently there have been bids by Reading and Norwich.

Shows either how good Kyle Walker must be OR that AVB is gonna fook it all up at Spurs as well.

Naughton is quality, I could see it the first time I watched him.

Too good for this City side I'm afraid.

Or Id be hugely surprised if he came here.

Good to be back, as Gerrard thread is closed, I would just like to say I guess I was right about him not wanting to be 4th choice at Leicester.

So glad he isn't coming aswell, and as TrentFox thought id injured myself dancing I guess I gotta celebrate with some gifs.

tumblr_m1fw0f733g1ql3ya7o1_500.gif

tumblr_llxbe5WNH81qj6v1ho1_500.gif

Anyway that's the end of that, only players I would get in permanently as a centre back are Liam Fontaine and Tal Ben Haim, money wise they would probably cost around 500k, or get a Premier League loan, there are enough out there, Dawson, Hutchinson, Duffy, Morrison, Wootton, Kilgallon and some more, some of them wouldn't mind starting sometimes and being on the bench another especially someone like Morrison or Duffy.

Good to be back, as Gerrard thread is closed, I would just like to say I guess I was right about him not wanting to be 4th choice at Leicester.

So glad he isn't coming aswell, and as TrentFox thought id injured myself dancing I guess I gotta celebrate with some gifs.

tumblr_m1fw0f733g1ql3ya7o1_500.gif

tumblr_llxbe5WNH81qj6v1ho1_500.gif

Anyway that's the end of that, only players I would get in permanently as a centre back are Liam Fontaine and Tal Ben Haim, money wise they would probably cost around 500k, or get a Premier League loan, there are enough out there, Dawson, Hutchinson, Duffy, Morrison, Wootton, Kilgallon and some more, some of them wouldn't mind starting sometimes and being on the bench another especially someone like Morrison or Duffy.

Don't know how to do the yawn emoticon but I think you catch my drift

So, it begins... :(

Not gonna start anything Mark, gotta keep my ways down now or I will get banned or get entirely banned and won't be allowed back on the forum.

So gotta stop winding the likes of you up and getting into heated discussions.

Archived