Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Comedy Rumours Thread

Just heard on TalkSport that Leicester are linked with Whittingham for £3.5m.

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but I haven't heard anything else on this. Would be a great signing, have always rated him as one of the Championships best players.

He has been one of Cardiff's top performers too, and I think he's from Nuneaton?

Just heard on TalkSport that Leicester are linked with Whittingham for £3.5m.

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but I haven't heard anything else on this. Would be a great signing, have always rated him as one of the Championships best players.

He has been one of Cardiff's top performers too, and I think he's from Nuneaton?

He probably doesn't want to play in red so it's only natural to be linked with a blue team.

I have heard from a couple of big Leicester fans through friends that Owen Hargreaves has been offered a two year deal post his Man City release.

Apparently he would be interested by an attractive 2 year, £25,000 contract.

Granted, this is an unproven and sketchy piece of news.

I recently read that he is considering retirement/coaching role so am doubtful about LCFC but they seem really upbeat and confident about this!

Regardless of its truth, how would Owen go down with you lot? Top buy? Worthwhile and neccessary? Or a big risk/waste?

Archived