Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Comedy Rumours Thread

Guest parky0607

Would be interesting to see what Yakubu decides to do next season. Cant see Blackburn making an instant return to the prem... I think theyll do a Southampton personally.

I never said I was on personal terms, however he trains at the same gym as a local business owner I know and they had a chat yesterday was just saying he has had offers from the states, i believe a certain mr steve guppy is out there, so it may have something to do with that. It's just 1 of a few offers he has had put to him.

I thought that this post belonged in here, now my mates dog ......

A bit past it in my opinion, not a bad squad player though.

He was on loan at F****t a couple of seasons ago and first thing that springs into my mind is "if he is that good, why didnt they sign him?"

Redhux has already informed us that he was a pleat signing not a billy Davies signing, thus not playing regular and not signing!

on the Sheff W forum about the guy saying BM was going back to them

"He certainly hasn't looked settle while he's been twatting them into the top corner from 25 yards every other week.

I reckon there's something in this."

that thread made me laugh!

08 May 2012 16:20:18

Jeffery Schlupp & Jermaine Beckford are on the transfer list

Reading that had me rolling round the room espically the schulpp part

Maybe he's head-butted Pearson :ph34r:

Archived