Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Comedy Rumours Thread

A good friend of mine who advises footballers on financial investments was chatting to one of his clients from LCFC this week.

He says that Pearson's number one target this year was James Chester. However James Chester has chosen to go back to his native North West and the Premier League with Wigan.

This means James McCarthy's first team chances will be limited from next season so Leicester have put in a bid. He doesn't know how much for. Wigan have accepted the fee and it all depends on whether James McCarthy can be persuaded to drop down a division with Leicester.

Not claiming to be in the know but this bit of information has just dropped into my lap.

This means James McCarthy's first team chances will be limited from next season...

Chester is centre back and McCarthy is a midfielder, so god knows how that limits his chances.

McCarthy is one of there better players, someone more realistic from them would be David Jones if he is still there that is.

So Wigan signing a centre half limits the chances of an Irish international centre mid playing, so he drops a league to join Leicester.

Merge this with comedy rumours please.

Maybe he wants to be in the same team as SSL? Stranger things have happened!

The comedy rumours thing is a bit harsh, surely ?!?!

If that's the same Stourbridge I know then he's not one to talk shite.

EDIT; apparently he is haha :D

Cheers for the vote of confidence Andy but yes...complete shit !! lol

( Could do with the Hull fans on Not606 finding out about James Chester to Wigan some way...)

• 2 weeks later...

Great player in League 2. Barnsley have had a bid rejected, and so have "unknown championship club". He's good. He's very good at home. He's not so good away. Very quick, tricky and a decent recor for goalscoring/assists this year. Probably bullshit but he's young too, and wouldn't be expensive. Wouldn't be too disappointed if we signed him.

Sergio Pizzorno!

Haha just logged in to suggest him as well. Apparently as a kid he told a careers adviser he wanted to play for Leicester, the bloke certainly can kick a ball well

The writer of that article compares him to Dany N'Guessan - which for me, is not something I'd look for in a player.

I saw one a while ago claiming Grayson was going to buy Beckford for HUDDERSFIELD???!!!! lol

And that's comedy why??

He's worked with Grayson before. Huddersfield will know doubt be looking for another striker specially if Rhodes is sold, they reportedly have a bigger wage and transfer budget than most clubs, and if reports are to be true Pearson is looking to get rid.

^^^ That was yesterday and is perfectly feasible. With Rhodes seemingly on his way out, and with Beckford having worked with Grayson at Leeds...

Beat me to it lol

Archived