Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Comedy Rumours Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Heard a rumour from an Evertonian that we have hijacked a move they were making for Gerard Deulofeu from Barca. Not seen a whiff of this elsewhere though so treat with extreme caution!

Tevez scored 7 goals in the champions league last season, why would he want to come here? 

You can say the same thing about any PL club outside the top 5, but it doesn't stop them from trying. Why shouldn't we show some ambition?

You can say the same thing about any PL club outside the top 5, but it doesn't stop them from trying. Why shouldn't we show some ambition?

Not really showing ambition though, it would just make the club look very naive to try. It's been stated that our aim for next season is to try and finish in the top 10, do you seriously think Tevez would be happy with that?

I don't think even a Spurs, Everton or Southampton would have a prayer of luring Tevez. Current top 4 only with the possible exception of Liverpool. If we progress year on year then maybe we could entice someone of Tevez's calibre in 4 or 5 seasons' time. But not now.

Not really showing ambition though, it would just make the club look very naive to try. It's been stated that our aim for next season is to try and finish in the top 10, do you seriously think Tevez would be happy with that?

It's not really what I meant. It's just some people think it's unrealistic for us to even attempt to even try and sign any well known players. If that was Nige's view we wouldn't have had Cambiasso here. Maybe Tevez wants to start every game or to be the star of the team. It's not always about money or playing in the CL. Granted most of the time it is, but not always.

Tevez isn't coming here. Bloke's a bit of a **** but it'd be amazing. I love forwards with an edge to them.

The news said 3 clubs where interested and one of them was believed to be a PL club. I can't see him coming back to England, but it might just have been the grim north he didn't like.

Boris Johnson wants to be pearsons second in command to learn more expletives to call taxi drivers in London he feels he's over used the FOAD quote and is now aiming at a more ostrich orientated expletive !!

Good old Boris is a great admirer of Pearson and often prays to a picture of the great man which hangs in his downstairs loo !! ;)

I would absolutely sign Ronaldinho.

Many will hark on about the Sven days, but lets be honest, Sven didnt ever sign a superstar. He overpaid for dogshit.

Ronaldinho for 25 minutes every game would be a game changer. Teams would double up leaving space for others, after Cambiasso it would once again raise our profile around the world which would be great for King Power.

For 1 year, this would be jizzworthy.

No way, Cambiasso is an absolute model professional, he's shown the same commitment and determination for us as he had for Inter, Ronaldinho is lazy, misses training and apparently even got caught having w wank in public

Archived