Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wellyfox

If you were not a FOX

Guest DavidJCW

It's the Foxes or nothing if you're a real fan that's there's only one club. I'm sick of plastic fans on this site!

I second this motion entirely. Cannot possibly imagine supporting ANY other team.

You might not have noticed but LCFC do exist. They existed before you were born and even before your Dad was born so it's a pointless comment. If you're from Leicester you support the City, simple.

You might not have noticed but LCFC do exist. They existed before you were born and even before your Dad was born so it's a pointless comment. If you're from Leicester you support the City, simple.

lol

Pretty sure it's a hypothetical question. Although I'm not from Leicester and I support Leicester. Mind bending huh!?

You don't automatically start supporting the team where you're from. It doesn't work like that.

more rovers away than leicester away :blink: so your already a rovers fan then i think bfore leicester

Well no.

I also watch my sister play for Liverpool away more often than I watch Leicester away. If someone asked me who I support I wouldn't say Liverpool Ladies.

I go to more Gas aways than Leicester because a) I don't have to go by myself or force a mate to pay the ridiculous prices this division charge, b) I can't afford to pay £60+ every other weekend, c) Rovers have a lot more local aways for me than Leicester do.

If I'm at a Rovers game I still check our score, still prefer us to win than them. It's just something to do seen as it's impossible for me to go to many Leicester games. Doesn't mean I'm not a Leicester City supporter, thanks.

211211111545_melbourne_victory_logo.jpg

Well i already support them, but in England i did follow Barnsleys results for a period of time because when i was a kid i felt sorry for how shit they were OR atm i love alot of things about Everton, i think Moyles is the best manager in the Prem plus Timmy Cahill is a god.

If we went out of business it's be AFC Leicester City ;)

If we'd never existed I suppose maybe Arsenal as I used to like them when I was young, with Bergkamp and Overmars in the team.

Our fans would never be able to organise an AFC!! We'd be still arguing over the kit before we'd even registered for the first season.

If there was'nt A Leicester City,it'd be either Sunderland or WBA.

Two clubs about the same size as ours.Always had a soft spot for both teams.

Deluded or what? lol

Sunderland's average crowd is about 40k. If MON does for them what he did for us, that figure would rise still further.

If I wasn't a fox I would be a shadow of the man I am now. Would move to Wellington and get a Phoenix ST

Where did the rest of the crowd go?

Meet about 15-20 of the fever at the Australian v Ghana game at the WC. There 20 and about a 100 of us having a sing and chant off, the Africans didn't know what was going on lol

Impossible question really, if LCFC went bust I'd simply go and support AFC Leicester (assuming there would be one).

As for any current clubs, it really is impossible to say. I'd simply go and support a club that I could watch regularly, that have a lot of fans that stand for the same things I do. The sad thing is, I can't think of any.

West Bromwich Albion. They are the only team in the Midlands I can tolerate. In fact, I quite like them. And they seem to like us a fair bit as well, so there's a mutual love-in.

Archived