Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wellyfox

If you were not a FOX

I dont know, but if we went bust and totally out of business.

I'd be a Pilgrim I think.

200px-Boston_United_FC_logo.svg.png

Airdrie is my scottish team and Cheltenham having being brought up there.

My local team are MK Dons :whistle: .

Gillingham, how awful!

Didn't realise we had so many glories?!

WE

ARE

MASSIVE

Do you mean if Leicester had never existed who would you have ended up supporting? In which case possibly Norwich as they were my favourite prem team after their European exploits in the early nineties. Or maybe even Forest, without the rivalry with Leicester they would be geographically my closest club, and I was getting into football around the time of Collymore, Bohenan, Stone and Woan, they had a decent team, it only served to make me hate them more at the time, but if LCFC didn't exist I would logically be drawn to the closest club.

If Leicester ceased to exist now, I don't think I could support another english club in the top 3 divisions, I would probably join a few of my mates as AFC Wimbledon fans, been to a few games with them, it is usually a good laugh. Or become a full-time Valencia fan.

If Leicester weren't ever a club, Liverpool, I guess. 75% of my family support them, and I live here so yano.

If we went bust tomorrow then I'd support Bristol Rovers because my best mate does and I go to more Rovers aways then Leicester aways usually anyway, and they're all enjoyable, good fans, interesting grounds, usually do the whole day (travel, ticket and a few beers) for between 25/35 quid, despite the results not always being great.

torquay united if i had to watch another club in this country.

rangers would be a close call as well.

lazio are my italian club as my parents are living out there.

barca if money and distance were no object, and no not just in the last 3or4 years, i love everything they stand for. anti madrid, franco etc the last few years have been payback for madrids sucess, until the special one turned up.

football whore, i know.

If Leicester weren't ever a club, Liverpool, I guess. 75% of my family support them, and I live here so yano.

If we went bust tomorrow then I'd support Bristol Rovers because my best mate does and I go to more Rovers aways then Leicester aways usually anyway, and they're all enjoyable, good fans, interesting grounds, usually do the whole day (travel, ticket and a few beers) for between 25/35 quid, despite the results not always being great.

more rovers away than leicester away :blink: so your already a rovers fan then i think bfore leicester

Guest parky0607

Fleetwood Town.Just because theyre my locallest team and I dont like supporting big clubs. Other than that, any club apart from Liverpool, I despise them... (sorry scousefox, nothing personal)

Archived