Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wellyfox

If you were not a FOX

I was initially a Liverpool fan up until the Leicester Vs Blackburn Play off Final. My dad took me to that game as my first ever game of football. I was hooked on LCFC ever since. I do still watch Liverpool and in fairness, the Champions League final win was one of the most emotional football viewing experiences of my life!! lol.

However, Leicester are my team. Always will be.

If I wasn't a Fox I would never have been born and brought up in Leicester. I have NO second "football" team.

My youngest was born in Leicester but moved to France as a 1 year old. He is as blue as you could hope for. City through and through - Matt Elliot signed photo on his wall. I guess his second team is bordeaux since it's our local.

wow tough question.

I have no second club.

I suppose i'd have to go and watch football and a London club is easiest for me.

It would probably be QPR or Chelsea as prefer West London. But i could never support them.

Leicester till i die

post-10924-0-70938400-1336480318.jpg

If Leicester ever went bust, after a few years I'd have to support these boys.

My girlfriends, grandmother's current boyfriend is a lifelong Farnborough ST holder. Travels home and away at 80+ years old. Can barely walk but goes to every game. Legend.

Dunno who I'd support ... probably Coventry, I love the Ricoh.

Oxford United - lived here for the majority of my life so used to go to the Manor Ground a bit back in the days of Dean Windass.

No love for them though, just check the scores and see where they are in the league.

I was a Liverpool *fan* until I reached the age of 15 when I realised my emotional attachment in football was with Leicester, my home town club, rather than some big team from miles away. By the way, Rush and Grobbelaar were my favourite players as I grew up.

Nowadays I could never imagine supporting any other team than Leicester.

In a similar way I was conceived and born in Lincoln, but I don't have any memory of Lincoln and moved to Leicester when I was 6 months old, so I guess I am genetically an Imp.

I was conceived in Clarendon Park and born in the Highfields.. Don't make any iffy conclusions from that!

lol

Yeah, well was your Dad or whoever got you in to football or the person who first took you to Leicester from Leicester?

My Dad first took me, he is from Leicester, I've always been in Peterborough.

In the majority of cases, kids will follow the team of their parents, I'm hardly going to support Posh (Thank God I dont, tin pot) and my Dad is going to support Leicester?

There is no connection then.

? ime from leicester dad was too and grandad my daughter was born in brum i take her to watch leicester but her team is brum although shes never seen um play its where you are born that is your team end of

? ime from leicester dad was too and grandad my daughter was born in brum i take her to watch leicester but her team is brum although shes never seen um play its where you are born that is your team end of

This horse seems to have stolen your blinkers....

blinkers_007_large.jpg

So the fact that all my family are from Leicester and I was brought up in Leicester, I should support West Brom given that I was there for 5 months and have no recollection of living there?

Nonsense. It's not necessarily about where you were born, it's about choosing a team (for whatever reason) from an early age as possible and sticking by them through thick and thin for the rest of your life.

Changing allegiances because your chosen team isn't doing well is the ultimate sin, for me.

So the fact that all my family are from Leicester and I was brought up in Leicester, I should support West Brom given that I was there for 5 months and have no recollection of living there?

Nonsense. It's not necessarily about where you were born, it's about choosing a team (for whatever reason) from an early age as possible and sticking by them through thick and thin for the rest of your life.

Changing allegiances because your chosen team isn't doing well is the ultimate sin, for me.

you must have been brought up diffrently to me then and all my mates too its amazing how everyone in the world aint the same and have diffrent ideas about things aint it

didnt say support them just said they are your team ofcourse support leicester if you live there

doesnt noone get it if you was born in newcastle where they are football mad unlike alot of you on here . bfore you was picked up or cuddled dad would say to you you are a newcastle fan or whichever club was closest to you aint none of you ever heard of that . then baby moves to leicester to live his life he becomes a leicester supporter . but dad will always tell him he was born near st james park newcastle so that is his team . he dont have to support them if he dont want he can support who he wants ofcourse but the day he opend his eyes he was in newcastle END OF

Archived