Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wellyfox

If you were not a FOX

doesnt noone get it if you was born in newcastle where they are football mad unlike alot of you on here . bfore you was picked up or cuddled dad would say to you you are a newcastle fan or whichever club was closest to you aint none of you ever heard of that . then baby moves to leicester to live his life he becomes a leicester supporter . but dad will always tell him he was born near st james park newcastle so that is his team . he dont have to support them if he dont want he can support who he wants ofcourse but the day he opend his eyes he was in newcastle END OF

I can't find the Google translate option to translate this into English. Should I try Babelfish instead?

If I were not a City fan

Something else I'd like to be

If I were not a City fan

A Citizen I would be!

With a Poznan here

A Poznan there

Here a Poznan!

There a Poznan!

Everywhere a Poznan!

If I were not a City fan

A Manchester City fan me.

I can't really process the question, but if we'd never existed I imagine it would just be whoever my dad supports as that's why I am a fox. Local teams I'd have a choice between Hayes & Yeading, Brentford, QPR, Fulham and Chelsea. Behind LCFC I follow Man City (local team at my second home), Barca (Messi fanboy) and Borussia Dortmund (just like them). Have always had a soft spot for Newcastle though.

I don't get it? Have you not done your English homework and you're projecting it onto me?

always someone on here calling people and slagging them off nothing better to do i suppose ile go and find someone to talk to who dont take the p*ss bye . dont be late for school son it starts at 845

If I were not a City fan

Something else I'd like to be

If I were not a City fan

A Citizen I would be!

With a Poznan here

A Poznan there

Here a Poznan!

There a Poznan!

Everywhere a Poznan!

If I were not a City fan

A Manchester City fan me.

good effort , but you're no nightguard :)

I go and watch a lot of Kettering Town anyway but in terms of League teams it'd prob be Villa. My uncle is a big Villa fan and I used to go to a few games with my cousins as a nipper.

Hate them now though, obviously.

doesnt noone get it if you was born in newcastle where they are football mad unlike alot of you on here . bfore you was picked up or cuddled dad would say to you you are a newcastle fan or whichever club was closest to you aint none of you ever heard of that . then baby moves to leicester to live his life he becomes a leicester supporter . but dad will always tell him he was born near st james park newcastle so that is his team . he dont have to support them if he dont want he can support who he wants ofcourse but the day he opend his eyes he was in newcastle END OF

I think you are the only one that doesn't get it. I don't support Leicester because I was born in the royal, which I wasn't. It has nothing to do with birth, take a city with 2 clubs how does that work, surely the one closest to the hospital would get all the fans.

My dad didn't bestow a club on me at birth like a fairy godmother, it was actually me that got him into football by nagging him to take me to filbert street that made him a Leicester fan, do you know why we went to city? Because we lived there at the time.

That is how it works.

Always supported Leicester since I was a child, from souith leicestershire never considered any other club. However, I love football and at times in my life have lived to far from Leicester to get to games that often so went to see the Local team where ever i worked an lived. I can enjoy watching other teams play but really I can only support Leicester City FC as a true fan.

I've never thought about supporting anybody else and everybody in my family are Leicester fans... so I reckon I'd probably find a neat little League 2/Non-league club to support. Got a soft spot for Aldershot :wub:

Archived