Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

My game has crashed a few times lately and I've only noticed it since the update. It's happened a couple of times on challenges and also towards the end of an online seasons match I played. :glare:

Delete gamer face.

Just dominated some lad online. He had two shots all game.. St ledger got sent off for what was a brilliant tackle in my eyes won the ball then the man. He took a short freekick which bobbled in and around the box and he scored from it. I kept attacking then from 65-85 minutes he just passed the ball around at the back. I got the ball off him crossed in with Dyer and Knockaert jumps up and heads home in the 89th minute for a 1-1 draw

Just dominated some lad online. He had two shots all game.. St ledger got sent off for what was a brilliant tackle in my eyes won the ball then the man. He took a short freekick which bobbled in and around the box and he scored from it. I kept attacking then from 65-85 minutes he just passed the ball around at the back. I got the ball off him crossed in with Dyer and Knockaert jumps up and heads home in the 89th minute for a 1-1 draw

I just got walloped 10-2

Knocked the Xbox by mistake and now Fifa's unreadable. Fuck sake, it's F1 2010 all over again lol. Weird thing was it happened about 12 minutes before final whistle and let me play the rest of the game. As soon as I tried to get to main menu it fucked up.

Tea cut the scratches : thumbup: ;)

Right first time ever I had the invisible ball tonight. Happened three games in a row so quit all games before five minute mark... Seems like its done it to loads of people tonight from reading this and Facebook?

What's a tea cut? Any help would be appreciated though, if you can mate. (Unless you're being sarcastic lol)

EDIT: I've taken it into a DVD/game rental store to get it cleaned but that didn't work and you can still see the scratches.

Ash means T-Cut. The stuff you use to make your car sheeny shiny & scratch free.

Am surprised taking it to the shop hasn't worked. Did they just clean it or did they use the machine o remove a thin layer from the disc?

Ash means T-Cut. The stuff you use to make your car sheeny shiny & scratch free.

Am surprised taking it to the shop hasn't worked. Did they just clean it or did they use the machine o remove a thin layer from the disc?

To be honest it's quite a small family-run store, but I've known the guy for years. The scratch must be deep but he just used some substance and a spongey kind of thing. I'm making it sound a lot simpler than it was though. He uses sandpaper if that doesn't work. I'll try that T-Cut though, thanks. Or take it into Game and see what they can do.

To be honest it's quite a small family-run store, but I've known the guy for years. The scratch must be deep but he just used some substance and a spongey kind of thing. I'm making it sound a lot simpler than it was though. He uses sandpaper if that doesn't work. I'll try that T-Cut though, thanks. Or take it into Game and see what they can do.

Usually in the back of the manual says something like you can send off the old disc and pay 10£ and get a brand new one? At least they used to. Just in case nothing works and you need a new disc :)

My fifa disc was unreadable and i just borrowed my mates and installed on his disc and mine was capable of doing the rest. You might have already tried this of course and with a bad scratch it might not do any good but just in case..

Thanks for the help. I didnt realise there were so many methods of fixing it.

My fifa disc was unreadable and i just borrowed my mates and installed on his disc and mine was capable of doing the rest. You might have already tried this of course and with a bad scratch it might not do any good but just in case..

I haven't tried that. Not a bad idea mate. Will give it a go if the others fail.

Thanks for the help. I didnt realise there were so many methods of fixing it.

I haven't tried that. Not a bad idea mate. Will give it a go if the others fail.

That is easily the best way to get it working, the system only needs to recognise the disc as a FIFA disc then your HD does literally all the work. If that idea doesn't work your disc must be completley knackered lol

That is easily the best way to get it working, the system only needs to recognise the disc as a FIFA disc then your HD does literally all the work. If that idea doesn't work your disc must be completley knackered lol

I've had worse discs to be honest, so it should work. It's only got 2 scratches, both towards the edge. One about 1cm and the other about 2cm long. I'll try that sandpaper thing tonight for free and then borrow a disc, if that doesn't work

Edit: Sandpaper didn't work (surprise). Gonna try that T-Cut or installing next.

Me and my mates got our Pro Club into Division 2 last night and now every team we play are C#*TS . We did not have one team in the run up to division 2 be like it but now we have all of them watch all replays if they score, squaring it for a goal when they don't need to ( although it is funny when they mess it it up ) We now need 6 points from 3 games to reach Division 1 :D

I don't know if I missed something but i swear Knocky was only 3* skills on this and now he's 4*. Or was he always 4*?

Sorry for being dumb :D

He got upgraded. As Ashley has said before, EA are tweaking squads on a weekly basis keeping them up to date so we managed to get him upgraded.

Archived