Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tyneside fox

Speculation:Luke Chambers from The TREES

He's from Kettering - sign him up immediately. Offer Forest £3mill up front with another £2mill after 25 games and give Chambers £35k a week and make him captain. That should do it.

He's from Kettering - sign him up immediately. Offer Forest £3mill up front with another £2mill after 25 games and give Chambers £35k a week and make him captain. That should do it.

what could go wrong!!

He was fairly solid the year before last. I didn't think he was outstanding, but steady, solid and reliable in pretty much every game. This year, he's looked frightened of his own shadow. Too scared to **** up and so subsequently ****ed up a lot. He's improved over the final months of the season with the emergence of Lynch but, he's at best fairly solid. Nothing too special.

Also, Wes is apparently fairly open with how much he's earning, so is bound to have told LC and can anyone really say they'd not want to move to a place where you can do the same thing you're doing now but for more then twice the money?

I'm at it with the video again ;)

In all fairness, he's virtually just tackling Andy King and Yakubu during this video. But as RedHux mentioned, he looks pretty solid. I love the part where he's screaming at Wes. What do we think?

He is distinctly average. I will not be too pleased if he comes here. Yes he may prove me wrong and be a star in the centre of the defense but this smacks of desperation, we can do better than Chambers imo.

I guess thatPearson maybe looking at the right back option. Not happy if he play in the centre with Wes, were those two solid at the back for trees, hmm the table does not lie just have to look how many goals they conceded together as a partnership

I think this could be a decent addition hes only 26 and he is 6ft 1 and looks like a big unit. Also him and wes will know each other from their time at Forest.

There was a guy walking his dog in the park this week and he was about 6feet and looked like a unit but I wouldn't sign him.

Has there been some cost cutting in the scouting travel budget? Bus tickets to Nottingham and back only.

I think this could be a decent addition hes only 26 and he is 6ft 1 and looks like a big unit. Also him and wes will know each other from their time at Forest.

Their time at Forest fighting relegation.

I will be seriously disappointed if we sign this guy.

Archived