Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Kelvin Wilson from Celtic (BBC Gossip Column)

When we signing des walker!

Tbf I dont care where they come from as long as they are better than what we already have!

Haha I was just kidding. Exactly, I'd much rather sign Wilson than Chambers though, as long as his injuries are behind him

My boss is a season ticket holder at Celtic, and he reckoned Wilson was next to useless for them.

The few times I saw him on the telly, he looked pretty poor, so I wouldn't be too keen if he was heading our way!

Guy I work with says that Wilson is a very good player - reminiscent of Des Walker no less! He did say that he's often injured though.

I'm sure your mate is nice and everything but he's massively wide of the mark here.

At his best Kelvin's like a cheap Rio Ferdinand (when Rio was good) in style. Although this often meant he often lost the ball trying to do something clever. He complemented Wes though as KW is mobile and fairly quick.

At his worst he's like a cheap Rio Ferdinand (these days). He spent his last year with us either injured or sulking and barely played at all and when he did he was shocking. He seems to have taken that form with him to parkhead.

He's a bit of a risk and probably no better then SSL.

I love NP but what is this obsession with Cnetre Backs? We need to strengthen in other positions but not here.

We've conceded stupid goals all season, I'd say the back definitely needs sorting. Pearson has his own type of player in mind and being a defender he'll know what he's after.

Sort out the defence and everything else will follow.

Archived