Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox42

Richie Wellens' Fault for...

www.bbc.co.uk

If you check that site, find anything bad.

And there is your answer.

WELLENS FAULT THAT BAMBA CONCEDED A PENALTY.

WELLENS FAULT THAT WE'VE NOT WON THE LEAGUE.

WELLENS SUNK THE TITANIC.

He could do one thing right as far as i'm concerned................ leave, and take Gallagher with him, then he would be my hero :scarf: :scarf: :thumbup: , unfortunately i think i may have another season of, will you ever pass forwards, will you ever shoot, will you ever stop dithering on the ball until you lose it, will you ever find another lcfc player with one of your passes, or in the latters case, will you ever head a ball, will you ever make a tackle, will you ever track back, will you ever beat the 1st man from a deadball situation, mmm prob not.

Time for some fresh blood me thinks, if these two do stop the only place i wanna see them is on the bench at best. ;):unsure:

Tropical Cyclone Dorris

The westward moving tropical depression started to intensify as it moved across the Joseph Bonaparte Gulf early on 20 March 1980. The rate of development increased markedly as the depression moved from land to the lndian Ocean. Gloria reached tropical cyclone intensity by about 1400 UTC 21 March 1980 as estimated using GMS (Geostationary Meteorological Satellite) enhanced infrared imagery (i.e. about 24 hours after it moved from land to ocean). The cyclone accelerated westward and continued to strengthen, attaining peak intensity about 0900 UTC 25 March 1980 when the central pressure was estimated to be near 955 hPa. This intensity was maintained for about 30 hours during which the cyclone came under the influence of a strong northerly flow ahead of a middle-level trough. It commenced weakening late on 26 March 1980 as it accelerated to the south-southeast. Gloria became extratropical on 28 March 1980 and was captured by a cold front on 29 March 1980.

Late on the 26 March 1980 - coincidence just as one Ritchie Wellens was being born! he's so bad he can weaken a tropical cyclone!

Archived