Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox42

Richie Wellens' Fault for...

0,,10274~10761181,00.jpg

Clearly Wellens' fault the season ticket prices have gone up, they've even put him on the cover.

Bloody Wellens!

I thought I was the only one to think that's his long lost brother... ;)

Oh come on.

It's not been funny for about 2 months now, why do you lot have to thoroughly rape a joke to the point where it becomes a case of "this again"?

I await someone to reply with something along the lines of "This joke was decent" or something as equally over-done.

I have it on very good authority that a trader (who is a leicester fan) at JP morgan chase bank,..(in new york), was so pissed off with wellens crab performance in one match,.he decided to be "adventures" and "gamble" on the dervatives market..losing billions of dollars ,thus setting off the global economic melt down..so the fooking worlds calamitious and nightmare recession is all down to wellens..it should be laid at his door. this is known by all the world leaders..

Oh come on.

It's not been funny for about 2 months now, why do you lot have to thoroughly rape a joke to the point where it becomes a case of "this again"?

I await someone to reply with something along the lines of "This joke was decent" or something as equally over-done.

Sorry, I'm a new guy on here. This joke is new to me... lol

Oh come on.

Ok if it's not Wellens fault it must be yours. ( will that do ? )

Oh come on. It's not been funny for about 2 months now, why do you lot have to thoroughly rape a joke to the point where it becomes a case of "this again"? I await someone to reply with something along the lines of "This joke was decent" or something as equally over-done.

"Wellens At Fault For LargeAl's Sense Of Humour Fail In This Thread"

Only kidding LargeAl :)

Oh come on.

Technically its Wellens fault your angry :ph34r:

The stream of Toxic Slime that ran beneath New York in Ghostbusters 2. Which has since, seeped beneath Foxestalk, leading perfectly lovely topics like flowers and leaves to descend into bitch slapping internet scraps.

river-of-slime.jpg

Damn you Wellens and Bill Murray

Archived