Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

What do you do when the fixture list is announced?

Won't be long now before the fixture list is released. (Mon 18th June for those who don't know)

The question is what is the first team you look for (other than city of course) or do you check our home / away fixtures to plan any holidays or check to see if anything you have committed too clashes with any game.

Personally I always check the September / October matches to plan a holiday for when City are away from home.

Also always check the Christmas / New Year games and the last game of the season.(Home draw please)

Or don't you care?

First day, Last day, Boxing Day, Easter Monday, Forest, Charlton (like to see the old boys back at the KP), Hull, etc. I have a feeling Forest home will be the first game.

Always look to see who we are opening with, boxing day and the final game of the season. Will also look at the games that are bigger for me, and this season will be looking for Sheffield Wednesday home and away straight off, seeing as they are the closest team to me within the division this year.

Not sure who wouldn't care about fixture release though! I love it, can't wait!

As I work 24/7 shifts I start the task of ensuring I can go to all the matches. All away games need to be worked out carefully and planned for potential weekend away. Individual fixtures will be Forest, Derby, Blackpool and Brighton away. Don't know why I bother though as half of them get changed for TV.

First game, boxing day, last game, forest, derby, cov oh wait... Scratch cov this year! In that order

Bout the same. After looking at those I try and plan the aways I'd like to go to, I normally end up thinking I'll go to most of them when in reality I'll probably go to about 8 away games tops.

Knock one off just because the day has arrived.

Look at the list to see whats what.

Next day buy two or three papers to get a few copies of the list, one for my work place, one for home and one for my ST holder.

In that order.

Check when local derbies are.

Check London aways.

Look at half-term matches.

Swear when we get Blackpool away on a Tuesday night in February. Again.

Check the away game I really want to go to and hope it's not a weekday fixture.

Can't wait for Charlton away and like last season when I wanted to go Blackpool (I went in the end) it was a weekday, I can see Charlton being on weekday since that's the away day I want to go to the most

Check when local derbies are.

Check London aways.

Look at half-term matches.

Swear when we get Blackpool away on a Tuesday night in February. Again.

This, and pray that they are away matches as I can make them :ph34r:

Archived