Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

How many season tickets have we sold so far?

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2806726,00.html?

City reported that over 14,000 Season Tickets sales were expected to be processed by Saturday's 5pm deadline, an increase of over 500 from the same time last year...and with all remaining seats in the stadium soon to be released for general sale, hopes were that final Season Ticket numbers could eventually reach a 9 year high.

Leicester City Chief Executive Susan Whelan said "'We have been overwhelmed by the level of support shown already for next season. With many Clubs reporting a decline in Season Ticket sales compared to previous seasons, to see our early numbers increasing, is a huge credit to the supporters'.

'We have seen significant growth both in family season ticket sales and in the number of supporters taking advantage of our Interest Free payment plan. These were both suggestions from our supporters during our consultation process last season; to see them in implementation and thriving in terms of sales is hugely encouraging. Once again, our supporters deserve great credit'

'There are a host of improvements underway both on and off the pitch in readiness for the new season. There is no secret regarding the Premier League ambitions of everyone at the Club, but these early Season Ticket sales figures are an incredible boost.

I'm 50/50 and I've only got a few hours to make my mind up! I certainly won't renew after the deadline as I'm not paying the increased price.

Can't really afford it but obviously don't want to miss out! Aaaaagh! :frusty:

I'm 50/50 and I've only got a few hours to make my mind up! I certainly won't renew after the deadline as I'm not paying the increased price.

Do it! This will be the season where we romp to the title with a record points total :thumbup:

Pay direct debit or get half season ticket when they become available that is two alternatives for you :thumbup:

We sold 16,100 for the 11/12 season.

If it's 500 up on this time last year I'd expect it to at least get 16k if not more.

That could also show that out of the extra people who got a season ticket after the early bird last year, only 500 have decided to renew. It is unlikely they'll be paying the extra price after the early bird deal, so we will need to find another 1500 NEW people to buy tickets to match with last year- which might be more difficult considering last year we had Sven, expensive new signings and high expectations..

That could also show that out of the extra people who got a season ticket after the early bird last year, only 500 have decided to renew. It is unlikely they'll be paying the extra price after the early bird deal, so we will need to find another 1500 NEW people to buy tickets to match with last year- which might be more difficult considering last year we had Sven, expensive new signings and high expectations..

I see what you mean but I still think we'll be pushing up to around 16k seeing as we're past 14k atm.

Guest MattP

Word of warning people. I'll start with a couple of quotes from my personalised "Season Tickets 2012/13. Your club. Your city." booklet which arrived through my letterbox two days ago.

During 2011/12 LCFC went through an extensive programme of consulation with Season Ticket Holders in order to shape the Club to meet the needs of the supporters. The key points highlighted by SeasonTicket Holders throughout our research were:

1 Increased flexibility

2 Greater amount of choice

We have continued to improve the direct debit scheme in order to give you increased flexibility of payment and improve your ability to have a manageable monthly payment.

Yeah right ok. Continuing (should you choose to pay by direct debit) ...

Direct debit - deposit equivalent to the first instalment of your Direct Debit scheme required, payable on application of each season ticket purchased.

So, strolled in today to the all new ticket office (didn't care too much for the new layout of it although the shop is a big improvement) and fully expected to be able to pay by direct debit to a term that I required over a period of 5 months, quite acceptable - considering the increased flexibility and greater amount of choice now offered by the club or so they state.

Response: "Sorry, no, you can't do that. The direct debit scheme must run for a period of 10 months."

Where is the flexibility in that people? lol

Having explained that when I previously bought my ticket by a similar scheme to this I was told "we don't offer that any more".

So in a nutshell (all sing together now)...

"We used to offer choice and flexibility, BUT NOT ANYMORE" :scarf:

The season hasn't even started and I'm moaning already! lol

The literature should clearly state that the direct debit scheme MUST last for 10 months - but it doesn't. Well done LCFC, I feel a valued season ticker holder once more. :thumbup:

:rolleyes:

You really think they really care though? You still renewed, you will still renew next year, it doesnt matter how they treat people, they know they'll be back.

Leicester say club poised to pass 14,000, mark today in early season ticket sales..... SKY SPORTS NEWS....... Sorry if already said

Well you could read today's posts in this topic.

You really think they really care though? You still renewed, you will still renew next year, it doesnt matter how they treat people, they know they'll be back.

No, I don't think they give a monkeys. I got that impression when I walked in through the door yesterday.

But they should have made their direct debit scheme more detailed. To give the impression of flexibility and then turn round and force you into a 10 month payment scheme instead of giving alternatives on it isn't right.

But like you say, they don't give a ****. They have their money and they'll look to balance the books to repair the damage done by our previous world-class manager.

Archived