Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

How many season tickets have we sold so far?

They're probably struggling since they've felt the need to contact me with a phone call, a brochure in the post, several texts and at least 4 emails reminding me when the earlybird option ends.

I've never had more than the initial ST brochure package before.

They're probably struggling since they've felt the need to contact me with a phone call, a brochure in the post, several texts and at least 4 emails reminding me when the earlybird option ends.

AGreed, many mofo's like me are not renewing!!

They need to offer me a student ticket or I won't renew.

I can confirm they have sold 2, mine and my daughters!!

other than that no idea, but what did they expect with price hikes in all areas apart from the family stand, the dross we have served up at home for about 7 out the last 10 years.

We need to get off to a flyer to get any crowds at all in.

Well I was in the shop Saturday and it was rammed! I mean the queue was around the shop! The guy in there said it was like it all day Friday and they were expecting a lot this week (start of the month everyone been paid etc) for the early bird renewal, I think the number will be roughly te same as last year

I can confirm they have sold 2, mine and my daughters!!

other than that no idea, but what did they expect with price hikes in all areas apart from the family stand, the dross we have served up at home for about 7 out the last 10 years.

We need to get off to a flyer to get any crowds at all in.

i know of 9 renewals around me..

Three of us have renewed, despite me not receiving a brochure that the others did :glare:

So.. theres your answer... 14

You lot better sing loud!!!

Well I was in the shop Saturday and it was rammed! I mean the queue was around the shop! The guy in there said it was like it all day Friday and they were expecting a lot this week (start of the month everyone been paid etc) for the early bird renewal, I think the number will be roughly te same as last year

There was no one there when I renewed on Friday.

what time? i went at 10.30am 6 tills open and only 3 people in front of us and 2 people joined after us. not exactly flood gates.

Archived