Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

How many season tickets have we sold so far?

I am a little surprised people are complaining about a ten month intreats free credit option, I expect there is only one variant of the scheme to cut down admin costs to enable them to offer it free and open it up to more people.

according to a few people of twitter we have so far sold the most season tickets in the championship Bolton Second Sheff Wednesday Third. Obviously this could be rubbish but if we have sold 14k it wouldn't surprise me.

I didn't renew. I feel the price increase in my area is unreasonable.

Me neither, they stuck £28 quid on mine, then spend time paying someone to ring me, send me a personalised brochure, an autodialler from Birch, a dozen emails, then two more calls asking for feedback on why I havent renewed yet. If I perform average at work then I dont get a payrise nor do I ask for an increase, I am going to wait until half season and maybe take one then.

according to a few people of twitter we have so far sold the most season tickets in the championship Bolton Second Sheff Wednesday Third. Obviously this could be rubbish but if we have sold 14k it wouldn't surprise me.

A lot of clubs have reported fewer ST sales, I'd be surprised if we were top. Really surprised. What makes me doubt this info is that Bolton are apparently second, they themselves reported sales of 6000 by the time we had sold 14000. So unless everyone's under the 10k mark I can't see how what these people on twitter are saying can be true.

Hey guys, has anyone on here renewed online?

And its also its charging me for under 18 when it should be under 22?

Do you think I should go with it as I dont want to be paying another 250 quid for their error.

They had me as a senior online (I'm 22) and as an under 22 in the shop. I was honest and told them my ticket should be adult. I imagine you would get away with it, but don't moan about having to make up the difference if they find out!

Me neither, they stuck £28 quid on mine, then spend time paying someone to ring me, send me a personalised brochure, an autodialler from Birch, a dozen emails, then two more calls asking for feedback on why I havent renewed yet. If I perform average at work then I dont get a payrise nor do I ask for an increase, I am going to wait until half season and maybe take one then.

You felt that strongly over an increase of just over £1 a game, that you did not renew ? :blink:

Brighton had sold 23thou and only had 1 thousand left so we clearly haven't sold the most, I imagine we'll be about 3rd or 4th. Brighton must have a real novelty factor. 2 years ago the average attendance was 10k

In a shit stadium though, now they have their own beautiful stadium....and in a higher league.

Brighton had sold 23thou and only had 1 thousand left so we clearly haven't sold the most, I imagine we'll be about 3rd or 4th. Brighton must have a real novelty factor. 2 years ago the average attendance was 10k

no, they just convinced there boyfriends to buy one.

sorry

Archived