Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2012/13

Ol' Cotterill loved him, and continued to play him despite all available evidence and common sense.

He started well, so we bought him and has been increasingly shit ever since. Runs around a lot though which is why I think SC liked him so much.

Ol' Cotterill loved him, and continued to play him despite all available evidence and common sense.

He started well, so we bought him and has been increasingly shit ever since. Runs around a lot though which is why I think SC liked him so much.

Sounds like Tudgay

He was best known for his defending for us to be honest, which is saying something..

Runs around a lot... Our fans would love him

I'm positive it's him, no one on the Brighton forum has seen the photo, I tried to register but it won't let me post so I wondered about the Brighton fan on here

Well Chris Brunt is there too

Must mean you about to sign him :rolleyes:

Archived