Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Anthony Knockaert

Knockaert - Marshall - Vardy

Nugent

CORRRR

I hope he does go 4-3-3/4-5-1 and line up like that, will get more out of Marshall playing him in the center behind the striker, and I still think Gallagher is better there than at RM.

From talking balls...

Hi guys !

I'm from Guingamp and it's done knockaert decided to sign for 4 years in Leicester. What I can I tell you about this player ? He has a really good technic and is quite fast. When he plays he gives everything for his jersey. He is also a nice guy. But he also has defects. He sometimes doesn't give the ball, keep it too long. And the worst thing, he is really stupid. Nice but stupid. (not sure he speaks english).

Hope he will be a great player in Leicester as Drogba, Malouda and Koscielny are/were in their english clubs smile.png

Allez Guingamp !

ps : sorry for my mistakes, i'm not bilingual ^^

Gotta love foxestalk

We sign a player and automatically he's going to be great, because he's foreign

Let's wait and see what he's like first. Could be about to set the championship on fire, could be a flop :dunno:

I love that you've translated that!!!

Well it's ideal for the all the guests that visit the forum, all the little teenagers who don't understand french, even though it's hardly any better they can get a better incline of things.

just found this on the official site:- http://www.eaguingam...rt-a-Leicester

Knockaert in Leicester

Wednesday 1st August 2012

Given the refusal of Anthony Knockaert to extend his contract with the club which has yet revealed, En Avant Guingamp has enabled the market to transfer the player to good financial conditions. An agreement was reached with the English club Leicester (D2) with which Anthony Knockaert is committed to four years.

Here are his full FM12 Stats

CA = 112

PA = -7 which is the same as Schlupp and Moore.

Height = 172cm

Weight = 69kg

Left Foot = 10

Right Foot = 20

ML = 12

MC = 10

MR = 13

AML = 12

AMC = 20

AMR = 13

ST = 18

Aggression = 10

Anticipation = 12

Bravery = 13

Composure = 12

Concentartion = 11

Consistancy = 12

Creativity = 13

Decisions = 8

Determination = 16

Dirtiness = 10

Flair = 13

Important Matches = 14

Influence = 8

Off The Ball = 13

Positioning = 6

Team Work = 7

Work Rate = 12

Acceleration = 15

Agility = 14

Balance = 12

Injury Proneness = 5

Jumping = 7

Natural Fitness = 17

Pace = 11

Stamina = 14

Strength = 9

Corners = 6

Crossing = 9

Dribbling = 14

Finishing = 10

First Touch = 14

Free Kicks = 8

Heading = 10

Long Shots = 11

Long Throws = 5

Marking = 2

Passing = 11

Penalty Taking = 10

Tackling = 4

Technique = 15

Versatility = 8

Perfered Moves = Runs with Ball Often.

Translated from official site:

Given the refusal of Anthony Knockaert to extend his contract with the club which has yet revealed, En Avant Guingamp has enabled the market to transfer the player to good financial conditions. An agreement was reached with the English club Leicester (D2) with which Anthony Knockaert is committed to four years.

EDIT: Someone above posted same time.

dyer was the best he's ever been last year.

One of mi besties, a pro gambler, said to me one night when we were out on the piss soon after the Sven sacking, that not playing Lloyd Dyer (given the squad we had THEN) ultimately led to Svens downfall.

At the time, the team had no pace and no width.

He also said that playing Dyer, though he's not a brilliant footballer, is beneficial because he is SO quick that he always gives the opposition defence something to think about. He makes them 'nervy' if you like. This then frees up space for our strikers in behind the defenders.

I agree with him.

I'm sorry, but I've thought for ages that we have more of a problem on the right wing, not the left.

I also feel that Dyer is and has been a constantly under-rated player.

Really happy with this, as I have been with most of our activity so far. Just got to trust Walsh with this kind of deal, he picked up some great bargains and some very average players, but if he's French and Newcastle were after him, then he has to be good right?

One of mi besties, a pro gambler, said to me one night when we were out on the piss soon after the Sven sacking, that not playing Lloyd Dyer (given the squad we had THEN) ultimately led to Svens downfall.

At the time, the team had no pace and no width.

He also said that playing Dyer, though he's not a brilliant footballer, is beneficial because he is SO quick that he always gives the opposition defence something to think about. He makes them 'nervy' if you like. This then frees up space for our strikers in behind the defenders.

I agree with him.

me 2. as i've mentioned on here before. i was one of his biggest detractors before last season. he's still by no means a finished article or quality player (anyone can see that) but i thought there was vast improvement on his runs and final ball (still work to be done no doubt) than we'd seen previously. i don't know whether this improvement will continue but i'd rather have the option of someone with pace at this level (yes we have vardy and now the french lad) than not. by all accounts a decent chap and a professional which, also doesn't hurt.

Archived