Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Anthony Knockaert

Oh well if he's not good enough for Montpellier, Newcastle and Benfica, then we definitely shouldn't be signing him.

Not always about ability though is it?

Fitness, attitude, language barrier to name but 3 reasons.

Didnt Sergio Hellings once have 'top' clubs after him?

Oh well if he's not good enough for Montpellier, Newcastle and Benfica, then we definitely shouldn't be signing him.

Trust you to be negative ;)

typical Steve Walsh signing under the radar, I'd expect this lad to be pretty good, time will tell -love the positivity on here :D

Not always about ability though is it?

Fitness, attitude, language barrier to name but 3 reasons.

Didnt Sergio Hellings once have 'top' clubs after him?

Wasn't Hellings supposed to be the next Seedorf, he got very close :ph34r:

Hi guys, I am a Guingamp fan. Congrats to your club to sign Knockaert. Let's be honest we are a bit gutted that he left our team. He is a fast pace winger/striker. He can score and dribble. The only problem with him might be the attitude and the lack of team spirit sometimes. But don't get me wrong he is a great prospect and will be a great player. Any idea how much you payed for him? He was linked to Benfica, Newcastle and Montpellier but apparently we asked around 3/4 M euros for him.

3 reasons that could be complete rubbish. Ok you've convinced me, we shouldn't sign him.

He may well be a good player, I doubt anyone here knows for sure?

My point is that the fact some big clubs were once interested does not make him a great player, in fact, the fact that neither one of these clubs followed up their interest should be of interest/debate.

Hi guys, I am a Guingamp fan. Congrats to your club to sign Knockaert. Let's be honest we are a bit gutted that he left our team. He is a fast pace winger/striker. He can score and dribble. The only problem with him might be the attitude and the lack of team spirit sometimes. But don't get me wrong he is a great prospect and will be a great player. Any idea how much you payed for him? He was linked to Benfica, Newcastle and Montpellier but apparently we asked around 3/4 M euros for him.

was his contract up this season? or did he have a year left.the reports mention he didn't want to extend with you guys.

what you think of yann kermogant

Welcome, no fee has been announced yet. In fact the signing hasn't been announced by Leicester yet.

Have to say i agree with you both, pace will always cause problems whether it has talent or not with it. I also like that Dyer appears to be happy at the club and wants to play for us rather than just pick up his wages.

And never underestimate that bit about 'wanting to play for the club'.

If, like so many people on here, claim... teamwork and commitment are crucial to any success, Dyer has this in abundance. He must be a dream to work with.

Archived