Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Anthony Knockaert

We can, but we didn't play many cup games last season. And during these cup games, Knockaërt did not play many minutes, as our coach usually offer minutes to those who are often substitutes in championship. Then, he scored no goal in Cup games, but scored with France U20 (4 goals in 10 appearances)

We can, but we didn't play many cup games last season. And during these cup games, Knockaërt did not play many minutes, as our coach usually offer minutes to those who are often substitutes in championship. Then, he scored no goal in Cup games, but scored with France U20 (4 goals in 10 appearances)

Is this player a Left Winger?

NP said last night on RL that he had been watching this lad for some time,that is good enough for me.If he provides another option on the left,great!!.A new CB (either loan or permanent ) and I think we are ready. :chant:

NP said last night on RL that he had been watching this lad for some time,that is good enough for me.If he provides another option on the left,great!!.A new CB (either loan or permanent ) and I think we are ready. :chant:

Steve walsh :thumbup:

Anyone else feeling a bit sad... not about Anthony. But about the fact their fans speak better English that half the people in this country, and that I can barely mutter more than "Hello, can I have a beer please" in another language.

Bonjour, je voudrais un biere sil vous plait?

Amazing how I can still recall mi French O'Level.

Probably wrong though.

Ola! Je me gusto uno Cerveza por favor...

And mi Spanish too..

Probably wrong though.

And mi Spanish too..

Did you fail your Spanish O Level? :P

I don't want to sound cynical but I'd imagine he watched a lot of Waghorn too.

We've had the foreign legion turn up here in abundance and to all sorts of optimistic fanfare.

There was a Scandinavian goalkeeper who looked about as sound as a politician's promise, Kaebi who fizzed around like a friction-drive toy and had the same level of decision-making, then there was a winger whose name started with the sound "Lacks" which seemed to sum him up and an Italian who got injured pocketing his first wage packet and was hardly heard of again.

Many City fans will never have heard of our latest Knockaert signing from abroad much less ever seen him play but they'll want him in the team - and will remain in denial as they did with Abe because it's kinda glamourous to be involved with the exotic sounding names of foreigners even if those names translate as Smith and Jones back home.

We all live in hope but I'll wait and see, thanks. Ryan Smith was supposed to be brilliant but never looked a patch on today's Lloyd Dyer apart from one isolated day at Derby.

We've had the foreign legion turn up here in abundance and to all sorts of optimistic fanfare.

There was a Scandinavian goalkeeper who looked about as sound as a politician's promise, Kaebi who fizzed around like a friction-drive toy and had the same level of decision-making, then there was a winger whose name started with the sound "Lacks" which seemed to sum him up and an Italian who got injured pocketing his first wage packet and was hardly heard of again.

Many City fans will never have heard of our latest Knockaert signing from abroad much less ever seen him play but they'll want him in the team - and will remain in denial as they did with Abe because it's kinda glamourous to be involved with the exotic sounding names of foreigners even if those names translate as Smith and Jones back home.

We all live in hope but I'll wait and see, thanks. Ryan Smith was supposed to be brilliant but never looked a patch on today's Lloyd Dyer apart from one isolated day at Derby.

The funniest thing I've read on these forums. :crylaugh:

So you're saying the glass is half full? I see.

Considering he was scouted by Graham Carr who seems to have an eye for Gallic players at the moment, I'm willing to take a leap of faith.

Nigel brought him in on loan for the one season, he did a very good job for us that season. Anything after that, and any fickle views on Waghorn, have nothing to do with Nigel Pearson.

Nigel brought him in on loan for the one season, he did a very good job for us that season. Anything after that, and any fickle views on Waghorn, have nothing to do with Nigel Pearson.

I can't ever remember Waghorn doing "a good job". To me he's always been an energetic, wholehearted one-footed footballer who will never place a shot into the net when he can blast it high over the bar.

Probably wrong though.

And mi Spanish too..

Your french is good (except it's "une bière", and no "un bière"), but your spanish doesn't seem correct. I think it should be said "A mi me gusta una cerveza por favor" ;)

In France we've got a TV Channel, "L'Equipe TV", diffusing one match per week-end of the N Power Championship. I hope to watch some games of the Foxes, wih Knockaërt if possible :)

So you're saying the glass is half full? I see.

Considering he was scouted by Graham Carr who seems to have an eye for Gallic players at the moment, I'm willing to take a leap of faith.

I hope your "leap" is vindicated. To many are still waiting for the elastic to break their fall from the last time.

I can't ever remember Waghorn doing "a good job". To me he's always been an energetic, wholehearted one-footed footballer who will never place a shot into the net when he can blast it high over the bar.

I just don't get ya...

Waghorn scored some beauties in the first season at the club (didn't somebody compile a video of them?) and was a constant menace by making the runs into the channels and knocking over defenders.

Then Sven came and didn't fancy him (this was the man who sold Hobbs and bought Mills and paid Fat Johnno 25k per week), then Waghorn went to Hull, started playing and got injured.

You of all people should know that a striker needs to play enough matches to get into his stride and to start to know where the goal is again.

Waghorn has just not played sufficiently for so many people to keep slagging him.

Looks like he's gonna be the next young player at City to become scapegoated. And again, I'm surprised that you want to do this.

His loan season with us was fine, but since then he hasn't developed.

Your french is good (except it's "une bière", and no "un bière"), but your spanish doesn't seem correct. I think it should be said "A mi me gusta una cerveza por favor" ;)

In France we've got a TV Channel, "L'Equipe TV", diffusing one match per week-end of the N Power Championship. I hope to watch some games of the Foxes, wih Knockaërt if possible :)

Cheers mate lol

Malheureusement Col City Fan est illustre pour avoir la même prise de football qu'il fait des langues étrangères.

Malheureusement Col City Fan est illustre pour avoir la même prise de football qu'il fait des langues étrangères.

lol

Cheeky sod!

Quick though, gotta give you that.

Which translation programme did you use?

Don't try to tell me you didn't....

Archived