Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Anthony Knockaert

On sky sports

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11712/7956363/

Leicester City have agreed a deal to sign promising French midfielder Anthony Knockaert on a three-year contract from Guingamp.

Knockaert still had a year left to run on his deal at Guingamp, but will finalise a move to Leicester in the next 24 hours, subject to the Football League granting approval.

The 20-year-old enjoyed an impressive last season with Guingamp and he was linked with a switch to Newcastle United back in April.

He was also reportedly a target for French rivals Marseille and Sochaux, and Portuguese giants Benfica, but has opted for a transfer to Championship club Leicester.

The France Under 20 international will become the Foxes' sixth summer signing as Nigel Pearson aims to put together a squad capable of challenging for promotion to the Premier League.

What constitutes a flair player? From what I can work out from people's definitions is that it means someone who doesn't track back but has skill.

Are Koren and Stewart flair? Is Marshall flair? Is Dyer flair without a final ball? Or aren't they because they actually put a shift in as well?

Gradel was a kid, he took quite some time to get into the starting 11 at Leeds and it was a few years down the line before he produced his consistent form. He wasn't that player when we were sat 4th in the league.

Ask DanLCFC, I'm sure he'll have an answer for you.

You don't think Vardy is unproven at this level, then?

Yes he is unproven at this but £1,000,000 isn't exactly a large fee for a player. If he turns out to be a cracking player he'll be a bargain if not then well it could have been worse at least he wasn't Akinbiyi etc etc.

But back to my original point Pearson isn't stupid with money so theres no way he would have spent over £3 Million on a player untried at this level.

Love how people claimed Pearson couldn't handle players with flair because he got rid of Bamba. lol

Yeh, lets have it in a centre half.

In our attacking slots I'd love to see as much FLAIR as possible, he definitely has FLAIR potential.

FLAIR all the way.

Ask DanLCFC, I'm sure he'll have an answer for you.

Hahahaha, I love it ;)

I don't know when I started using "FLAIR" all the time, I guess it's just the ideal word to sum up a player who's very exciting to watch, and has an obscure name/appearance.

Bamba was FLAIR but definitely a risky player. It's far easier to be naturally FLAIR if you're foreign.

Hahahaha, I love it ;)

I don't know when I started using "FLAIR" all the time, I guess it's just the ideal word to sum up a player who's very exciting to watch, and has an obscure name/appearance.

Bamba was FLAIR but definitely a risky player. It's far easier to be naturally FLAIR if you're foreign.

flair1.jpg

"Stan LCFC"

Archived