Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyanLCFC18

Anthony Knockaert

Ha ha, thats been going round my head since we signed him.

It'd be the only time it'd be nice to have the England Pukka Pie band.

Unless someone wants to write a letter to Top? If Knockaert scores, play It's a Knockout over the speakers for 20 seconds. If it's very unlikely the opponents will equalise, play the song for the remainder of the game, and have Filbert the Fox charge into the opponent's manager until the game is forfeited.

Anthony Knockaert, Anthony Knockaert

Scores a goal, scores a goal

Dribbles down the wing at will, dazzles us with his great skill

Knock-Knockaert, Knock-Knockaert

:shutup:

Knockaert could do the Vanessa Paradis dance if he scored.

Anyone remember, it looked like she was pretending to be a squirrel at the same time as having an attack of virtigo.

Just realised, that's to Frere Jaques innit? :facepalm:

It'd be the only time it'd be nice to have the England Pukka Pie band.

Unless someone wants to write a letter to Top? If Knockaert scores, play It's a Knockout over the speakers for 20 seconds. If it's very unlikely the opponents will equalise, play the song for the remainder of the game, and have Filbert the Fox charge into the opponent's manager until the game is forfeited.

Ha ha imagine peoples reactions on here if they did.

Does anyone know why confirmation has not yet been posted on the OS.I assume if he played on Sat (which he did according to Bert)his paper work is complete.Why not the usual picture with the shirt?

They posted on August 1st that terms had been agreed and he would complete his move within the next 24 hours.. Can't recall them publishing anything more. Then again, are you suprised?

Does anyone know why confirmation has not yet been posted on the OS.I assume if he played on Sat (which he did according to Bert)his paper work is complete.Why not the usual picture with the shirt?

They haven't got a shirt big enough.

Anthony-Knockaert_2706532.jpg

Da-da-da-da, da, da, da, daaaaaa da da, da da da da daaaaa, Anthonyyyyy...

French national anthem.

Although I'd feel a dirty bastard singing that. lol

The French national anthem is like the 'Red Flag', it's a revolutionary song. I'd feel comfortable singing it!!

Archived