Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyanLCFC18

Anthony Knockaert

Really excited about this kid, if he was wanted by Newcastle and Montpellier he can't be that bad, must say The signings Pearson has made since his return have been great. I have a good feeling about him, but I get behind anyone who wears the blue shirt. Give him a good while to settle and don't expect fireworks, and if they come then that's even better :)

Radio Leicester pronounced his name as 'No-cart' or 'No-car'. Not sure if that's right :dunno:

I would say it is somewhere between "nocare" and "knockare", its a "no" sound but the emphasis is on the "care" syllable.

no the shot was to good the skill was brilliant again some of the champsionship times that will happen. this is what i ( dont know about any1 else ) have been waiting for a player who runs a defences with face and cuts in and shots im very happy in what i have seen. how much was he by the way

no the shot was to good the skill was brilliant again some of the champsionship times that will happen. this is what i ( dont know about any1 else ) have been waiting for a player who runs a defences with face and cuts in and shots im very happy in what i have seen. how much was he by the way

Good to see you're not getting carried away.

Sorry, but the shot is straight at the keeper, and he hits it into his own net...

The lad is an exciting acquisition but let's not get too carried away haha.

To be fair to the lad on the last page he has a point - whilst that was hideous goalkeeping this league is hardly top drawer standard is it? It's good to see that we have a player with the positivity and enthusiasm on the ball that could lead to him forcing plenty of chances and mistakes from the opposition in future, he took full advantage of one mistake so why won't he do it again?

I seriously think we could've landed an absolute gem here but sadly if he's as good as he seems then he won't be around too long.

To be fair to the lad on the last page he has a point - whilst that was hideous goalkeeping this league is hardly top drawer standard is it? It's good to see that we have a player with the positivity and enthusiasm on the ball that could lead to him forcing plenty of chances and mistakes from the opposition in future, he took full advantage of one mistake so why won't he do it again?

I seriously think we could've landed an absolute gem here but sadly if he's as good as he seems then he won't be around too long.

You cant rely on that standard of keeping to get by in this League

But im not knocking Anthony for it, if Walsh has been tracking this guy for a while he could be a cracker :D

You cant rely on that standard of keeping to get by in this League

But im not knocking Anthony for it, if Walsh has been tracking this guy for a while he could be a cracker :D

I didn't say that, I'm just saying in a league like this there WILL be mistakes, and this lad looks like he is always ready to pounce on them, it's not like we're in the Premier.

Delighted with the signing in truth, he's yet another who I'll be surprised if he fails. Got far more confidence in anyone Pearson signs than I have with people like Sven or most of our other managers, they very rarely deliver us total crap.

Archived