Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyanLCFC18

Anthony Knockaert

Not how the locals say or it the flight attendants did on our flight mate..?

They must've been having you on. Like Prussian said, I can confirm that it's Rois/Royce. As a German, I have no idea why they would pronounce it differently :unsure:

To be honest, I think a lot of people will have trouble with his first name, let alone his surname.

When did people start saying Anthony wrong? It's An-Ter-nee, not An-Ther-nee, or else why would it be Ant or Tony for short? It's not Anth and Dec, or Thony the Tiger.

Can't we just call him a Cheese eating surrender Monkey ?

If he confirmed it like that I'll suck myself off.

I only posted it because everyone was guessing. I wish I didn't bother now, was there actually any need for that response?

Mind you, that's one of your more constructive post's.

I only posted it because everyone was guessing. I wish I didn't bother now, was there actually any need for that response?

Mind you, that's one of your more constructive post's.

The aggression in it wasn't remotely aimed at you. Not even a little bit.

The second bit, is in my opinion, staggeringly inaccurate, and I'm struggling to work out what it's based on. Possibly the fact that I've disagreed with you once or twice in the past, but you normally try to portray yourself as being far more mature than that so surely not? I don't really post frequently enough to warrant that response in any case.

The aggression in it wasn't remotely aimed at you. Not even a little bit.

The second bit, is in my opinion, staggeringly inaccurate, and I'm struggling to work out what it's based on. Possibly the fact that I've disagreed with you once or twice in the past, but you normally try to portray yourself as being far more mature than that so surely not? I don't really post frequently enough to warrant that response in any case.

Ok...

Yes you're right, I do normally. But I thought you were 'having a pop' at me :/

Ok...

Yes you're right, I do normally. But I thought you were 'having a pop' at me :/

Well I'll tell you what, don't ever give someone who genuinely is having a pop at you the satisfaction of such a baseless, defensive and out of character response, you'll probably find it's precisely what they're after ;)

My ire was at professional commentary teams who can't seem to get foreign pronunciations correct despite it being well within their remit to get it spot on.

Well I'll tell you what, don't ever give someone who genuinely is having a pop at you the satisfaction of such a baseless, defensive and out of character response, you'll probably find it's precisely what they're after ;)

My ire was at professional commentary teams who can't seem to get foreign pronunciations correct despite it being well within their remit to get it spot on.

You're right, I can't argue with this.

Sorry for the misunderstanding :blush:

Sure is a shame Pearson hasn't signed anyone exciting. :P

He looked brilliant, a few more games like that and I think everyone will be won over by the lad. Considering his age as well he looks like a real talent.

I knew everyone would be creaming themselves over this lad, and rightly so in part, he has a trick and no lack of skill.

Just to put that in check a little, he lost the ball to them right on the edge of our area from which they nearly scored and made the mistake of taking the piss out of a couple of their players with multiple step overs.

In The Championship they will get you tagged, and if you react...........

For me this lad will be an exiting impact player to come on when we are chasing a game.

If he can get his defensive duties up to scratch and concentrate on keeping his antics in perspective he will become a huge asset for our squad.

Archived