Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyanLCFC18

Anthony Knockaert

Mack it was one mistake. Every player on the pitch made a sloppy pass at some point today. I think it's a bit harsh to judge him on that.

He got tagged because he was simply too good for them and got past his marker or markers with ease. The niggle from them was there before the step over piss take.

You're probably right, but it's also hasty to hail him as the messiah based on 45 minutes of a friendly.

I was just trying to urge a little caution.

You're probably right, but it's also hasty to hail him as the messiah based on 45 minutes of a friendly.

I was just trying to urge a little caution.

You know what this place is like, you are either shit or brilliant. I'm sure everyone knows its only one game, and the lad looks very promising from that one game.

He's only 20 and should only get better. Yes, it's only one game but he was very good and deserves credit where credit is due. Can't be easy coming from another country and settling in straight away, but he played really well and pissed off some Premier League defenders today. Can only imagine against some Championship defences this season he will rip them apart.

I remember Momo Sylla being a class act in his only friendly before the season started.... Look how that turned out! lol

Add Zolt Latszo (spelling probably wrong, but I guess you'll know who I mean) and Gabor Bori and I think it is right to be cautious - I'm not being a doom monger and I would rate Knockaert's performance yesterday as extremely encouraging. I fully expect games where things don't come off aswell, but it's important that he is supported when this happens. However, for the first time I believe we have a couple of wide players who can unpick tight defences. PS I also thought Drinkwater ran midfield yesterday.

Add Zolt Latszo (spelling probably wrong, but I guess you'll know who I mean) and Gabi Bori and I think it is right to be cautious - I'm not been a doom monger and I would rate Knockaert's performance as very encouraging. I fully expect games where things don't come off. However, for the first time I believe we have a couple of wide players who can unpick tight defences.

Plays for Sampdoria now just saying like :whistle:

Well I think Pearson has signed a little gem!

Marshall and Knockaert on the wings is very exciting they both like their stepovers and also like to cut inside and shoot, hope knockaert can put a decent ball in aswell, if he can he will be the perfect replacement for Dyer :P

I for one will support knockaert as much as I can and we can't start getting on his back, he is young and will keep getting better!

Archived