Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilbo

LCFC VS Sunderland Match Thread

Player has it as available yet turned it off as the teams lined up. Radio Leicester is not available from the US when a game is on

anyonje streaming the audio????????

See above. I'm using something called ExpatShield to get a VPN to the UK and have iPlayer going at the same time. RL seemed to start working just now but not sure if it is now that it thinks I'm a domestic listener. Foxesplayer better work next week...!

See above. I'm using something called ExpatShield to get a VPN to the UK and have iPlayer going at the same time. RL seemed to start working just now but not sure if it is now that it thinks I'm a domestic listener. Foxesplayer better work next week...!

im using ex[at .. but not working... cvnts

this thread should be re-named their's nothing about the match in here.

Sounds like a good atmosphere though can here them when I'm in the garden how many tickets we sold and anyone know how we are playing?

By the sounds of it we are playing better than them! Had a few chances, Vardy headed over from close range. Just had another attack cleared off the line too. Marshall sounds deadly and Beckford a handful so far!

Archived