Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Torquay v Leicester City - League Cup Match Thread

Schmeichel, De Laet, Konchesky, Drinkwater, Morgan ©, Marshall, Vardy, Dyer, James, Beckford, Moore.

Subs: Logan, King, Danns, Nugent, Schlupp, Waghorn, Gallagher

The season starts here :D:chant::scarf:

A bit of a risk to play the first teamers considering Peterborough is only a couple of days away, maybe fitness isn't an issue, expected the fringe players i.e Schlupp and King to start this game but nonetheless that team should beat Torquay at a canter imo.

A bit of a risk to play the first teamers considering Peterborough is only a couple of days away, maybe fitness isn't an issue, expected the fringe players i.e Schlupp and King to start this game but nonetheless that team should beat Torquay at a canter imo.

Or, it's the first competitive game of the season, whereas normally we're one or two league games in before this match, so it's a chance to get his favoured team, or as close to it, together.

Personally, I think it's better if today's team is the team to play the League games. Better to gel as a team, as a unit imo etc

Why is it a risk? Was it a risk to play them in the pre-season friendlies too? Maybe we should never play them in any games to make sure they don't get injured...

Didn't the report in the Merc from the other night say NP had a selection headache? If so I suppose it doesn't matter who he plays tonight, we have got strength in depth now and it a good team spirit it would seem.

Again!... Stringer going to ask Pearson post-match.

(About a potential injury, not a headbutt >_<)

We never get conformation of these headbutt incidents because Stringer never asks the right question. :@

Archived