Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Torquay v Leicester City - League Cup Match Thread

Why is it a risk? Was it a risk to play them in the pre-season friendlies too? Maybe we should never play them in any games to make sure they don't get injured...

Exactly, we want to build momentum going into the league season. You can't do that if you play a totally different side.

Because he is a better player.

It's only one friendly but James/Drinkwater as a partnership was a lot more impressive in my opinion against Sunderland than any we had last season that I can remember.

Bit unexpected some of though starters, line up is stronger than I thought it would be.

2-1 tonight to us.

Leicester - Dyer and Vardy

Torquay - Bodin

Come on Foxes!!!

Bodin won't be scoring for Torquay tonight - as he's away on under 21 international duty with Wales. Backed up by the BBC not having him listed either in the starting line up or on the bench.

Because he is a better player and I doubt Pearson will play the same team again on Saturday and he's got more experience than James.

I've said this before, I don't know why everyone raves about Danns - he's a hard worker but little else. From what I've seen of James he looks like he'll be much better than Danns.

It's only one friendly but James/Drinkwater as a partnership was a lot more impressive in my opinion against Sunderland than any we had last season that I can remember.

like you said you can't really judge anything by one pre season friendly, but Danns is a better player.

Archived