Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eaststand68

Harry Rednapp

It's nearer Bournemouth than Poole.

And is only accessible from Poole by ferry.

Whereas from Bournemouth you can drive.

Wikipedia is full of shit!

let's get this straight! He lives in Sanbanks right next to the chain ferry that goes to Studland. Sandbanks is between Poole and Bournemouth, about halfway by road. But, it doesn't matter as long as he fvcking stays there!!!!!!

East end barrow boy

I was in Sandbanks last week - my mate works in a hotel there. He's served Harry coffee quite a few times, I'll get him to put in a good word. His house is well nice. I wouldn't leave to come here either. Sandbanks is technically in Poole, even though its an equal distance from the city centre of Poole and Bournmouth.

We aren't a big enough club for Harry.

He certainly a quality manager, compared to the doughnut we have to put up with for the time being. Hopefully, he will be gone before too long, if our results don't improve dramatically.

Hope the dope can turn it around, but I don't see us doing much, with the players he has brought in, with the exception of Marshall.

I've been there and you can drive to poole in a few minutes .... I saw Harry and Sandra in their favourite restaurant and my Mrs thought he was the deputy manager of Sainsburys and went over to chat to him not understanding why we were in hysterics!!!

lol

Archived