Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eaststand68

Harry Rednapp

I think there is still a lot of pent up frustration after today and it is being taken out on the massive shit cvnt wank stain that started this thread, I did consider that he was a WUM, but I also very much enjoyed telling a stranger to fvck off, makes me feel better after a frustrating result.

You used to be so eloquent

I've had my reservations about Pearson but where's the sense in changing a manager who's so close to getting it right and providing us with the best team we've had for years.

All that really went wrong today was that, while Blackburn scored twice from three chances, we scored once, missed once from three yards, had an excellent goal seemingly harshly disallowed and failed to shoot with sufficient speed and conviction to make the most of our chances - or saw our shots blocked.

Territorially, apart from the spell when we changed the team and conceded the winner, we were just as dominant as against Charlton.

Did Nugent miss a sitter or did Robinson make a breathtaking save? Whatever he did just the same as Vardy and directed his header straight at the goalkeeper - a header which would surely have been the passport to reneved confidence and likely victory.

But we didn't take our chance while Blackburn did and you coulnd't help but wonder at the time if we were fated to suffer the same outcome for the same outstanding effort.

Well, just like when MON lost all those games at the beginning of his career at Leicester, these things change and there is every reason to expect that because fans today had confirmation that our team really is capable of playing consistently to a high standard.

It is all about confidence and belief now, not changing the manager and personnel again.

Again, there's some fine tuning to be done. But the basis is there now and the one vital ingredient missing is ruthlessness .

I've had my reservations about Pearson but where's the sense in changing a manager who's so close to getting it right and providing us with the best team we've had for years.

All that really went wrong today was that, while Blackburn scored twice from three chances, we scored once, missed once from three yards, had an excellent goal seemingly harshly disallowed and failed to shoot with sufficient speed and conviction to make the most of our chances - or saw our shots blocked.

Territorially, apart from the spell when we changed the team and conceded the winner, we were just as dominant as against Charlton.

Did Nugent miss a sitter or did Robinson make a breathtaking save? Whatever he did just the same as Vardy and directed his header straight at the goalkeeper - a header which would surely have been the passport to reneved confidence and likely victory.

But we didn't take our chance while Blackburn did and you coulnd't help but wonder at the time if we were fated to suffer the same outcome for the same outstanding effort.

Well, just like when MON lost all those games at the beginning of his career at Leicester, these things change and there is every reason to expect that because fans today had confirmation that our team really is capable of playing consistently to a high standard.

It is all about confidence and belief now, not changing the manager and personnel again.

Again, there's some fine tuning to be done. But the basis is there now and the one vital ingredient missing is ruthlessness .

Excellent post.

I'd take Redknapp to be fair, but he would never come to us.

And seeing as we are well down the track with Pearson we need to stand with him and give him and his team the chance to show us all they can so the business.

But remember, our owners probably wont have as much patience with him as a lot of us would.

Archived