Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Blackpool pre match

This is more than winnable, with the added bonus that I haven't put us in my accumulator which means it's pretty much a cert. Don't think its win or bust like a few have been saying though.

I'm going 3-1 City (Marshall, Ince, Knocky, Vardy)

Leicester City, our boys in blue, the terrace sings, a song for you

Interested to see who partners Morgan. I'd go Moore tbh. Hope Knocky starts. And I really hope the fans are positive/patient. Sounds ridiculous, in fact it is, but this game could have massive implications for our season. Win and we're 3 off the top, lose and it's 9 points and a manager on thin ice. I hate football.

Interested to see who partners Morgan. I'd go Moore tbh. Hope Knocky starts. And I really hope the fans are positive/patient. Sounds ridiculous, in fact it is, but this game could have massive implications for our season. Win and we're 3 off the top, lose and it's 9 points and a manager on thin ice. I hate football.

I know, as much as we all know it's ridiculous that a manager is at risk of being sacked after 3 games, it is now a very real possibility.

Anything but a win could cost Pearson his job, who would have thought that we would be in this position so early in the season.

Fook the license fee. We ain't no egg chasers.

Leicester City

• The midweek loss to League Two Burton Albion was Leicester's third defeat in a row.

• The Tigers have avoided defeat in 14 of their last 16 home league games.

• They have won more corners in this Championship campaign than any other club (25).

Source - BBC

:@

Actually woke up earlier really confident about this. As others have mentioned, I think their attacking style will play into our hands (provided they don't score every attack, obviously)

Can see us winning 3-1, both teams will definitely score.

I'm usually very positive but I think this week may have taken its toll. Add in the fact that Blackpool have started brilliantly and unfortunately I think we might get gubbed. Obviously I hope I'm wrong.

Like a few others have said already, I can't help but feel that today's game could be a watershed one way or the other. I really hope the players put in a performance and don't hide away in the knowledge that any bullets will be heading the manager's way.

I don't think today will be a 'watershed' or anything else it could be called.

I think it's too soon to consider it anything other than just another game of football.

I wanna see us play well, pick up 3 points and move on from all this talk.

Do that and off we go again.

Don't do it and heaven forbid, lose, and we move onto the next game.

I think it's too soon to consider it anything other than just another game of football.

Don't do it and heaven forbid, lose, and we move onto the next game manager.

Corrected for you.

But it's fine because this is Leicester and there's no way we'll lose today.

Don't do it and heaven forbid, lose, and we move onto the next game.

Quite right, must win game my arse. Its only worth three points and winning will do as little for our promotion chances as losing will do against them. Sit back and enjoy the game and win, lose or draw, treat it like any other game.

The 2 weeks to the next game will be unbearable if we lose!

For us .... can you imagine it being your club and having to stew for two weeks having lost 4 straight games??? It would take alot of nerve to not take action in that situation. But it's fine, we'll win, just like we always do when these kind of situations arise - it's Leicester's way of prolonging the agony!

Archived