Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Blackpool pre match

After an embarrassing 4-2 defeat at home to Burton in the Capital One Cup. What do you think the team will be? scoreline etc. Ollie returnS with his high goal scoring Blackpool side against a poor form can't finish Leicester side.

For me;

Kasper

Moore

Morgan

Whitbread

Kennedy

Danns

King

Drinkwater

Knockaert

Vardy

Marshall

subs: Logan, St Ledger, James, Dyer, Beckford ,Futacs, Nugent

Think we will beat them 2-1 though. Vardy and Futacs a late winner. Back to some quality football and a lift for the team and go on some unbeaten streak.

COME ON LEICESTER! :chant: IN PEARSON WE TRUST :scarf:

I'm going to stick my neck out and say we'll win.

And all of a sudden it will be 'actually, that Burton game was a one off, we've beaten the team who have won 3 in a row, are top of the table and just beat someone 6-0, so by the same logic I used to suggest our defeat to Burton warranted Pearson getting the sack, we will surely be promoted and Pearson is a God'.

If we lose I do fear for Pearson though.

Kasper

Moore

St. Ledger

Morgan

De Laet

Knockaert

King

James

Marshall

Vardy

Beckford

Logan, Whitbread, Konchesky, Drinkwater, Dyer, Nugent, Futacs

Why not, we need to do something.

I cannot wait for this match now, last night's result was a joke and Pearson was completely let down by a bunch of players who spurned the opportunity to play themselves into first team contention. The one good thing about last night's performance is that it looks like we won't have to see Danns, St Ledger, Waghorn, Schlupp or Gallagher near the first team any time soon.

I would only make one change to the side who started against Blackburn, bringing in Becks for Nugent:

GK: Schmeichel

RB: De Laet

CB: Morgan

CB: Moore

LB: Konchesky

RW: Marshall

CM: King

CM: Drinkwater

LW: Dyer

FW: Beckford

FW: Vardy

IF we play with the same intensity as we did against Blackburn and Charlton, I'm sure we will win this one. We need a good performance as well as a good result to banish the last week from everyone's minds. I fully believe that Pearson is the right man for the job and we've got the right side, we're so close to becoming a very good Championship side.

Konchesky looks burnt out already at this stage of the season, we need a really good back up LB which we don't have.

I presume Beckford and Vardy will start on Saturday.

I agree about Konchesky. Looked like he was treading on treacle on Saturday too. Hope it is a temporary blip in form and not time starting to catch up with him.

Archived