Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Blackpool pre match

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

Moore

Knoch

Knock

Drink

James

Marshall

Vardy

Futacs

James on Ince, attack down the wings with Futacs being awkward up front. Don't think Whitbread is ready not from Burton performance. Impact subs Kingy and Nugent

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

Moore

Knoch

Knock

Drink

James

Marshall

Vardy

Futacs

James on Ince, attack down the wings with Futacs being awkward up front. Don't think Whitbread is ready not from Burton performance. Impact subs Kingy and Nugent

Would you not start King? :/

We will win this one no dougbt. We slautered blackburn and lost. Despite losing that game i felt very positive with how we played and before burton i could see we had the settled team ready to take the league on. They will be fighting to make up that result in the week so i will go 3-1 leicester. :scarf:

Reckon we'll win we're not bad at home and nearly always pick our team up against the big teams. Come on City. Hoping for:

Schmeichel

RDL Moore Morgan Konchesky

Knockaert Drinkwater James Marshall

Nugent Vardy

King and Knocky have to start. People are concerned we haven't been putting chances away and they don't want to play King???

I just hope I will see this nice, fluid positive football people were talking about before Tuesday.

3-1 Blackpool - but we'll 'play well' and it will be the Refs fault, and probably Wellens too.

lol so true, except it will be Becks or King "going missing all game" but apart from that we deserved to win and by no means did we deserve to lose 4 games in a row, one of these teams being Burton.

Fook the license fee. We ain't no egg chasers.

Leicester City

• The midweek loss to League Two Burton Albion was Leicester's third defeat in a row.

• The Tigers have avoided defeat in 14 of their last 16 home league games.

• They have won more corners in this Championship campaign than any other club (25).

Source - BBC

Absolutely goes without saying, but this a must win game. I can't believe the pressure is on so early after all the pre-season hype. I must admit, I'm quite fearful of the result and the outcome. Blackpool are possibly the best attacking side in the Division at the moment, although it will be interesting to see how Matt Phillips reacts after asking for a transfer (Hollowhead will probably pick him all the same).

I wouldn't be surprised at a home defeat but will be mightily relieved if we win. Time for everyone in a blue shirt to turn up and deliver.

Absolutely goes without saying, but this a must win game. I can't believe the pressure is on so early after all the pre-season hype. I must admit, I'm quite fearful of the result and the outcome. Blackpool are possibly the best attacking side in the Division at the moment, although it will be interesting to see how Matt Phillips reacts after asking for a transfer (Hollowhead will probably pick him all the same).

I wouldn't be surprised at a home defeat but will be mightily relieved if we win. Time for everyone in a blue shirt to turn up and deliver.

:thumbup:

Kasper

De Laet Moore Morgan Konch

Knockaert King Drinky Marshall

Vardy Futacs/Nugent

Read this and missed the / :( - thought you were advocating we start with 12. Not a bad idea, mind?!

Archived