Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Blackpool pre match

For us .... can you imagine it being your club and having to stew for two weeks having lost 4 straight games??? It would take alot of nerve to not take action in that situation. But it's fine, we'll win, just like we always do when these kind of situations arise - it's Leicester's way of prolonging the agony!

It doesn't take nerve, it just takes someone with an ounce of common sense.

Unbelievable, lose today and half the people on here seemed resigned to getting another manager.

It shouldn't even be a blooming consideration at this stage.

I actually agree it shouldn't be a consideration. In fact I'd go further and say that there should be a window for it just like the players. If he's here at the start of the season then he gets till the Christmas window for changing managers. But it's not like that so lose 4 on the bounce and be unconvincing that things will change and it puts a manager under pressure at any club. the higher the ambition the more pressure.

I actually agree it shouldn't be a consideration. In fact I'd go further and say that there should be a window for it just like the players. If he's here at the start of the season then he gets till the Christmas window for changing managers. But it's not like that so lose 4 on the bounce and be unconvincing that things will change and it puts a manager under pressure at any club. the higher the ambition the more pressure.

Like the sound of a manager window. Would stop all of this bollocks.

I'm going out in a furious mood, if anyone shouts Pesrson out near me at any point and they are getting it.

well said.

also...I dont get why certain fans are calling it a must win....seem to be forgetting about the x amount of games we've still got to go.

So lets get behind the manager & the team today.

together we are strong..... divided we are weak.

Like the sound of a manager window. Would stop all of this bollocks.

Yep, and would encourage longer terms strategies within clubs. It should have been bought in with FFP.

But we live with the rules that we have. And that means a manager is under pressure with results .... and it seems anyone that recognises that fact on a forum is too!!

I'm going out in a furious mood, if anyone shouts Pesrson out near me at any point and they are getting it.

You should join me on the ambivalent bus .... I don't really care either way about NP .... If he's successful then great, if not then bring in the next fella .... it means you can go to the game and enjoy it alot more and avoids being furious!!! May even mean a touch of objectivity!!

You should join me on the ambivalent bus .... I don't really care either way about NP .... If he's successful then great, if not then bring in the next fella .... it means you can go to the game and enjoy it alot more and avoids being furious!!! May even mean a touch of objectivity!!

I don't care about NP, or Sven or any other manager. I care about what I believe, and I believe it's ridiculously early to be discussing his sacking. Let alone shouting for it.

Where are you sitting today babs?. :kissing:

SK4 half way up.

I don't care about NP, or Sven or any other manager. I care about what I believe, and I believe it's ridiculously early to be discussing his sacking. Let alone shouting for it.

SK4 half way up.

If the pies were on me, would that cheer you up?.

Hopefully Pearson starts the team like this.

Schmeichel

De Laet

Moore

Morgan

Konchesky

Marshall

Drinkwater

King

Knockaert

Vardy

Nugent

Subs - Logan, St Ledger, Whitbread, Danns, Dyer, Futacs, Beckford(Schlupp)

If Ince is supposed to be sh*t-hot, and he's on the right wing, I'd rather see Shlupp given a go at left back to counter his speed, given Konch's current form. Don't suppose it'll happen though, or Pearson would've tried that out against Burton.

Archived