Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicesterisme

Ryan Shotton

Can't argue with signing a Stoke defender, generally extremely solid. Two things get me a little though.

A right back? Really? I thought we'd be sorted there, with Whitbread/SSL back I thought he'd use Moore as cover there, and I know many will disagree after last night, but do we really need another centre half?

The second thing, trust me I'm well behind NP but is he panicking a bit? He said last week transfer dealings were done.

Typing this fellas name in the twitter search and i see alot of stoke fans over the moon with this potential signing, i have a feeling dear chaps we are buying a useless defender, One lass goes as far as to say "The day Ryan Shotton retires from football will be the happiest day of my life" i personally think de laet has his faults but moore can play at RB i can only see shotton being cover, Maybe this could tell us that Moore is off? get MORE defensive cover in due to a player MAYBE departing

If anything we need to be moving players on, if this goes ahead we have Whitbread/Morgan/St. Ledger/Moore/DeLaet/Shotton competing for places and a number of those aren't going to be happy if they aren't playing. Still Nigel has a good track record in getting sides doing well at the back, I trust him to sort it out.

Id say after last nights performaces from our c.bs pearson isnt happy , hence the cover ?

As neither looked fit at all .....

But "cover" makes no sense, does it ?? It means that if what we already have "fails" again, we then play someone who wasn't good enough to dislodge them in the first place ??? If they aren't better than what we already have then I don't get it ????

He is a right-back, right midfield.

That's what he played for Stoke last season, there fans don't rate him though.

But I think he would be good at this level, I liked the look of him at Stoke on tv games, but Stoke fans obviously think he isn't good enough.

Moore might be going then if this signing is anything to go by.

Think he could be good for us, have watched him with a bit more interest after he was brought up in a transfer thread & he has looked pretty solid & reliable. Not overly exciting but at this level he doesn't need to be. Sign him up Nige!

Archived