Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicesterisme

Ryan Shotton

What's Stoke fans problem with him? he played 30 odd games for them last season so if he was that shite why did Pulis play him?

Our fans slate players despite them playing virtually every week.

Not every player who's a regular is popular.

Our fans slate players despite them playing virtually every week.

Not every player who's a regular is popular.

Yes I am aware of that I just don't think he would of played much if he was crap so he must have something about him if Pulis was playing him in the side?

Yes I am aware of that I just don't think he would of played much if he was crap so he must have something about him if Pulis was playing him in the side?

Maybe he's a manager favourite (like most of our squad)? :whistle:

Shotton is actually a centre half, but due to Pulis insisting on having a long thrower in every game plus his hatred of Jermaine Pennant, he got shunted to RM or RB for most of last season, he even used him as a Striker in a few games.

But "cover" makes no sense, does it ?? It means that if what we already have "fails" again, we then play someone who wasn't good enough to dislodge them in the first place ??? If they aren't better than what we already have then I don't get it ????

To get there fitness up ? That's all I meant ?

But "cover" makes no sense, does it ?? It means that if what we already have "fails" again, we then play someone who wasn't good enough to dislodge them in the first place ??? If they aren't better than what we already have then I don't get it ????

quite right , lets consider any futher signings as "for the first team "after the start to the season weve had

lets make the current squad fit around the new signing ................thats the way forward for me .........

I'm rather doubtful on this one as Shotton signed a 4 year contract last november. He played in half of Stoke's games last season, so I'd think he would be considered part of Stoke's regular first team team/subs. He'd therefore command a transfer fee and also premier league wages.

If LCFC are interested, they will have watched him last night (I hope!):

"Good to see Shotts linked with a loan move to Leicester today. Just hoped Leicester didn't have any scouts there last night."

(From Stoke fans message board)

Dont know if this has been posted previously, but Stoke fans online dont seem to want him gone in majority

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=198235

Would be a good singing for us, but RB is pretty much covered and I doubt he would come to backup Konch.

So I would see Higginbotham as more probable, but for me less desirable

Archived