Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Back 4

Kennedy? You wouldn't have said he was decent for Championship level if he hadn't left today, just looking for more thing to pin on Pearson.

That's exactly it what it's all about.

Also Pelts, Mills & Bamba were so good we got promoted & are no challenging for a CL spot, oh except for the bit where they weren't all that & we didn't & we aren't.

I actually think Pearson is the right man for the City job but fear for his future with the Blackpool and Wolves games coming up, long long way to go this season and hope we get the results in the next few games to give him the chance to prove his worth. Still think its a decent back 4 in this division though....

Last night's CBs were awful, but being tested as to fitness and hunger I suspect - which they failed (and from his post match comments it sounds like Pearson knows that too.) De Laet was one of a few players who could hold his head up - Konchesky was awful though, but everyone has bad games.

De Lait, Morgan & Moore will be the mainstays whilst i think Konchesky could be the one to lose out unless he bucks up, St Ledger has never been a great player and hopefully (when fit) Whitbread wiil come good, need a new left back....

De Lait, Morgan & Moore will be the mainstays whilst i think Konchesky could be the one to lose out unless he bucks up, St Ledger has never been a great player and hopefully (when fit) Whitbread wiil come good, need a new left back....

I have to admit I was never a fan on Morgan at first but recently he has really impressed me De Laet and Konchesky are up to standard too just think we are 1 good consistant cb missing possibly?

Peltier, Bamba, Mills & Kennedy all gone, decent looking line up that would good in any Championship side.....

Mills - Ok if you want to be midtable

Kennedy - Ok if you want him as backup for another left back

Bamba - Ok if you're a fan of Jekyll and Hide

Peltier - Ok if you want to get relegated

Ahhhh Matt Mills.... (one of many from bolton forum)

"From what iv'e seen of him so far he looks overweight, runs like hes got lead weights strapped to his ankles and rarely wins a header not a good combination being a defender."

Ahhhh gotta love how overrated Matt Mills is, despite us paying hefty sums for him.

In 5 years time we will be laughing at the transfer, when we see him playing in League 1.

P.S I quoted the wrong post from you Babylon :facepalm:

Well at least yesterday should quieten the guys who want SSL in for Moore.

4 goals to a 4th level outfit is disgusting.

I found Pearson's aftermatch comments strange. Was he saying that he played guys that he didn't think should be played because they think they are better than they are?

If that's the case he shouldn't have played them.

I don't understand all the people defending a team that let in 4 to burton - that's as bad as losing to Harlow in the FA Cup.

Guest MattP

You are right, it's a half decent midtable at best back four.

We should be looking to clear them out for a bit of cash and trying to rebuild one that should could challenge for promotion.

Archived