Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gaffer

Holloway and Pearson handshake

Nige lol

Jimmy Floyd eat your heart out.

Pathetic from Hollowhead really - if he want's to bitch about our penalty, fine, but go ahead and acknowledge the stonewaller not given moments earlier. It looked like he was shouting handball for something though - no idea where that'd come from.

Nige lol

Jimmy Floyd eat your heart out.

Pathetic from Hollowhead really - if he want's to bitch about our penalty, fine, but go ahead and acknowledge the stonewaller not given moments earlier. It looked like he was shouting handball for something though - no idea where that'd come from.

just watched it back on Sky.. I think he was shouting about the time left... I'm sure he was pointing at his watch when he shouted?

On Sky they thought the handball incident he was shouting about was when the ball was kicked up towards the bottom of Nugents raised foot on the edge of the box in stoppage time, if this is correct then Holloway's had a complete mare even some of Arsene Wengers reactions would of been more justified than that. Also complaining about the time played extra 4 mins 57 seconds when 5 minutes was given lol

Not only had 94:58 elapsed on the clock, but we were comfortably in possession in the middle of the park.

Sour grapes and looking for excuses for his own team being outdone. Disappointing, I thought Holloway was a better man than that.

They wouldn't have scored in another 94 minutes let alone 2 seconds lol

just watched it back on Sky.. I think he was shouting about the time left... I'm sure he was pointing at his watch when he shouted?

That'd make more sense - I thought he was pointing at his arm -> handball.

Even so - there were two seconds left of the time, we had the ball in the middle of the park and with space for Vardy to go forward, Hollowhead has nothing to complain about there, they were never going to score before the time had finished.

That'd make more sense - I thought he was pointing at his arm -> handball.

Even so - there were two seconds left of the time, we had the ball in the middle of the park and with space for Vardy to go forward, Hollowhead has nothing to complain about there, they were never going to score before the time had finished.

I think he was just having a mardy, Al, and would have moaned about anything at that point in time. The 'time left' was just one of the things that was pissing him off I reckon.

Bald twat... any respect I had left for him went in the post-match interview..he came across like a spoilt kid IMO.

Always stuck up for Holloway after the relegation saga but he lost a bit of respect today from me, no way did Vardy dive he almost landed on the top of his shoulder

Completely agree, wasn't there yesterday but have supported holloway since we went down! Now that's changed for me, just come across a complete idiot today!

could have forgave him for the not shaking hands as it was a heat in the moment thing, he was fuming, storming off etc ( rightly or wrongly) but to then go on the camera and slate vardy saying diver blah blah he can fk right off...

I think he was just having a mardy, Al, and would have moaned about anything at that point in time. The 'time left' was just one of the things that was pissing him off I reckon.

Bald twat... any respect I had left for him went in the post-match interview..he came across like a spoilt kid IMO.

Same here Col, just think he is a tw*t now

super-retard.jpg

Archived