Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gaffer

Holloway and Pearson handshake

Thought he blew with 20 seconds left and us in possesion.

I was at the game, but I've just rewatched it (That's not sad), according to the timer on Sky Sports he blew up pretty much on five minutes.

Just watched the championship highlights and lost any respect I had for Holloway.

Well summed up by Claridge I thought, fair summary of our fortunes so far?

Apart from Claridge's summing up of the penalties - he can never bring himself to agree with anything given for us.

Not only had 94:58 elapsed on the clock, but we were comfortably in possession in the middle of the park.

Sour grapes and looking for excuses for his own team being outdone. Disappointing, I thought Holloway was a better man than that.

Especially when you look back and remember all time wasting, injury faking, diving and harassment of referees he encouraged when manager of QPR.

Didn't realise that was our Thommo. Did he get any kind of recognition from the crowd. One of my favourite players as a kid.

I didn't realise he was there either.

just picturing the passes he used to slot through for Joachim to run on to

Thommo, Thommo, Thommo

Ok... Im not saying I love Holloway or anything... just looking at the other side of the coin..

Doesnt it at least show Holloways passion for winning? I mean... he is at least showing he is unhappy about losing... very unclassy not to shake Pearsons hand ... but we dont know what went on behind the scenes... He could of sort Pearsopn out afterwards... we dont know....

We wouldnt of complained if he had been so annoyed at losing if he had done that when he was our manager....

Huge respect for Steve Thompson and his damage limitation. THAT was classy.

Archived