Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gaffer

Holloway and Pearson handshake

Yeah he walked off shouting at the 4th official pointing at his hand/arm. Apparently he was either claiming handball (fvck knows what for) or he wanted more stoppage time to be played - 5mins weren't enough :o ?!

Either way, very classless.

Pearson just stood there, hands on hips. You just knew he was thinking:

tumblr_lzrr2veRZp1rop03zo1_400.jpg

Stormed right off down the tunnel, Pearson didn't have a chance to offer a handshake and looked rather bemused for a second.

In fairness Holloway could hardly complain, five minutes injury time was more than generous.

He probably disagreed with the penalty decision, and goal. In fact, I could see him moaning from the Kop.

It is a shame that the penalty decided the game, because we deserved more goals but no doubt the people who didn't see the 90minutes will say we were 'lucky'.

This happened right in front of me.

NP at the touchline ready for a handshake but Hollowhead stormed off in a fit of rage. Overreaction doesn't begin to describe it. He hit out at the wall leading off out down the tunnel as well. NP hands on hips, smile on face and one of the assistants came over and said something and that was that.

Hollowhead got what he deserved from today's game, and despite the best efforts of the linesman to ruin it for us, we came out on top and the result was definately what we needed.

He has tapping at his wrist and throwing his arms about a bit. Then he went to the interview area and said Vardy should have been booked for diving, and if we got a penalty, then Blackpool should of had one too for Konchesky's foul! Sore loser doesn't begin to cover it.

Says in an article on Sky Sports: Blackpool'sspacer.gif players protested against referee Michael Jones' decision and manager Ian Hollowayspacer.gif accused Vardy of diving.

I suppose that's why he was unhappy, in fairness, that specific incident wasn't a penalty but there were several other ones preceding that which looked like stronger cases for a penalty.

Even if we were fortunate with decisions today I think it only makes up for the ones against us last week, Vardy scored against Blackburn to put us into the lead which was wrongly disallowed. Rosenior also thought there was an offside in Gomes' goal against us as well.

Vardy didn't dive, he fell over. He didn't appeal for a penalty (I don't think) it was our fans who screamed for it, I imagine the ref felt a little pressured after a very hectic five minutes at the start of the 2nd half - two penalty appeals, two offside and then another appeal for a penalty probably got to him a bit.

Archived