Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gaffer

Holloway and Pearson handshake

World's most unfunny tit proves himself to be an arsehole.

Still, Sky will carry on bumming him.

Imagine if NP had of done that after being robbed at Blackburn (& Blackpool weren't robbed today like we were there) NP would have been hung by OUR own fans, the vocal minority who pipe on here every time we're not 5-0 up & playing like 70's Brazil inside the first 10mins...

Whenever I was beaten in a darts match which wasn't that often, I always clapped, shook my opponents hand and congratulated them on a good game, whether it was or not. Respect costs nothing and earns respect in return. Take note Holloway, you lost a bit of respect today from the Leicester fans who still respected you, including me

Whenever I was beaten in a darts match which wasn't that often, I always clapped, shook my opponents hand and congratulated them on a good game, whether it was or not. Respect costs nothing and earns respect in return. Take note Holloway, you lost a bit of respect today from the Leicester fans who still respected you, including me

Are you saying Holloway would be better suited to darts?

I'm not saying you're wrong.

;)

No reason why he shouldnt have shaken Pearson's hand and then stormed off down the tunnel. Not Pearson's fault the ref was bad. Lack of respect and embarrassed himself. Pearson not impressed! Think Holloway has gone from feeling guilty and sorry for his time with us to turning bitter about it!

They will be top 6 again tho so we get to enjoy listening to him gobbing off every 5mins on SSN

Are you saying Holloway would be better suited to darts?

I'm not saying you're wrong.

;)

lol no, just saying that you should always respect your opponent and shake his hand afterwards, no matter what the circumstances or how angry you are. If he wants to be angry, fine, but save it for the ref, it's hardly Pearson's fault that the ref gave a penalty. He should have given one just before so it's academic really. We deserved to win and they didn't but ffs Ollie shake the mans hand. You came across as a mardy twat

Archived