Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Wolves Away Match Thread

Ikeme

stearman, berra, johnson, ward

peszko, henry, doumbia, sako

doyle, ebanks-blake

SUBS: De Vries, Foley, Margreitter, Edwards, Boukari, Sigurdarson, Davis.

Surprised to see Stears get the nod at RB but he did play well there the last game he played. And Zubar did need dropping.

Ffs. You cant play 442 in this league away from home. The midfield will get overrun. Will we ever learn.

This may sound pessimistic, but this has happened constantly.

I thought that at the start of the season, but our midfield has looked pretty good in all matches playing 4-4-2.

Doumbia and Henry will be a task, like Murphy and Etuhu and Drinky and King did well against them two.

Dangerman for Wolves is Sako who looks a good signing for them, and of course Ebanks-Blake and Doyle, big game for Moore against those two.

Ffs. You cant play 442 in this league away from home. The midfield will get overrun. Will we ever learn.

This may sound pessimistic, but this has happened constantly.

It could easily become 4-3-3

Kasper

Defence

Marshal Drinkwater King

Dyer Nugent Vardy

I thought that at the start of the season, but our midfield has looked pretty good in all matches playing 4-4-2.

Doumbia and Henry will be a task, like Murphy and Etuhu and Drinky and King did well against them two.

Dangerman for Wolves is Sako who looks a good signing for them, and of course Ebanks-Blake and Doyle, big game for Moore against those two.

Our midfield has looked ok KF

But we have lost the first two away games.

Let's see how we look today with a 4-4-2

Fingers crossed.

Strike force of Sako and Ebanks looks decent.

Our midfield has looked ok KF

But we have lost the first two away games.

Let's see how we look today with a 4-4-2

Fingers crossed.

Strike force of Sako and Ebanks looks decent.

We have done well but all our away games so far have been very tough, Charlton we were unlucky, Blackburn just got relegated and on paper are strong, and same as Wolves strong on paper and one of the favourites for promotion. Positives is that King, James and Drinkwater have done well in those two games, and we have scored goals in both our away games so far.

I think this is going to be a boring 0-0 draw i'm afraid :(

Go back to bed then LeicesterPool, or have 90 mins of passion over a pic of Jess Ennis

:D

Oh it's the Waghorn bummer :D

Here to a win, I hope but I can't help sense something's not right in the squad.

Gally refused to comment, Danns not even on the bench, SSL not starting, plus the likes of Nugent and Beckford seemingly unhappy.

I see Pelts is captain of Leeds too, it's debatable if NP has signed anything better than the players he is seemingly leaving out.

Oh dear! Think there will be a ding dong at the ting tong by Jan!

Here to a win, I hope but I can't help sense something's not right in the squad.

Gally refused to comment, Danns not even on the bench, SSL not starting, plus the likes of Nugent and Beckford seemingly unhappy.

I see Pelts is captain of Leeds too, it's debatable if NP has signed anything better than the players he is seemingly leaving out.

Oh dear! Think there will be a ding dong at the ting tong by Jan!

Gally's gone on loan, Danns is fourth-choice, St Ledger has played in the last two games and Beckford is still at the club.

Funny how these players become better when they are out of the side isn't it?

Archived