Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Wolves Away Match Thread

Ffs. You cant play 442 in this league away from home. The midfield will get overrun. Will we ever learn.

This may sound pessimistic, but this has happened constantly.

Massively inaccurate. Weren't at Blackburn then i'm assuming?

Concentration Vs Charlton undid us, the formation was fine... Formation was fine Vs Blackburn too, penned them back in their 18yrd box for practically the whole game.

We'll see today, Wolves will be a wounded animal after their weak start, but there;s not a single thing to suggest the formation is the problem & our displays indicate it's been great

People just look to stuff to moan for, especially about NP when all evidence points to the opposite

Here to a win, I hope but I can't help sense something's not right in the squad.

Gally refused to comment, Danns not even on the bench, SSL not starting, plus the likes of Nugent and Beckford seemingly unhappy.

I see Pelts is captain of Leeds too, it's debatable if NP has signed anything better than the players he is seemingly leaving out.

Oh dear! Think there will be a ding dong at the ting tong by Jan!

You know nothing about how close or above any FFP ceiling we might have with the unsustainable activity of the past 2 years.

Selling off and cancelling contracts of 20+ players, loaning out others like Gally who've hardly featured in 2012 further reduces the burden.

No one knows anything for the aggressive cutting which has gone beyond getting rid of deadwood like Howard & Oakley, we can only guess we don't want to face a points deduction thanks to our wages being over whatever percentage of revenue they have to be.

Danns not on the bench because he's going Leeds, and in his only game this season Vs Burton we've seen why he's not starting, we have James on the bench anyway.

You say: "it's debatable if NP has signed anything better than the players he is seemingly leaving out."

So you've not seen a single one of our performances this season then? Who gives a **** if Pelts is Leeds captain or even if he's Barca's captain, he left big gaps at the back for us pulling our CBs out of position as we were easy to beat and shipped goals for fun

The individuals we have may not be better or worse than what here before but we're a much better team, any fool can see that

Archived