Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Wolves Away Match Thread

I'm sure we all want us to win but it's obvious Pearson hasn't got what to takes how much more evidence is needed?

How about a full season?

Where's the evidence changing managers does any good? Leicester City provide comprehensive evidence that it does nothing but harm.

Someone has to lose. There are 15 clubs this year who expect promotion, why do we have a divine right to win games and go up? We're an unremarkable club from the midlands. It's like we're all so delusional we're offended when other teams dare to beat us.

Shocking sub. Two nil down and he brings on a defensive midfielder. Injury or not Pearson needs to be more adventurous.

C'mon then, what else should he have done? James is not, by most reports, a defensive player.

The whole sodding team has given the ball away constantly.

He's played well in almost every game, but let's focus on 30 minutes hey.

His passing has been the worst of the lot.

Very poor from him today, when he has done so well so far this season.

Someone has to lose. There are 15 clubs this year who expect promotion, why do we have a divine right to win games and go up? We're an unremarkable club from the midlands. It's like we're all so delusional we're offended when other teams dare to beat us.

What a weird way to go about supporting a football club. :blink:

Oh dear, King our best looking player off.

James, overated player who has done nothing at all for us on. Time to prove yourself.

Because he's had sooooooo much game time to prove himself.

Bore off.

Well what do we do to change this then. As the commentators said the actual game is fairly even, but I don't feel confident of us scoring.

Yep Wolves aren't doing anything special both sides have been sloppy at the back and anaemic going forward. Wolves just took adavantage of our awful mistakes, we've failed to make much from their sloppiness and have messed up some good counter attacks. Without King I can't really see us doing anything bar long balls from Kasper and trying to get it out to the wingers, I think Wolves will be able to cope with that.

Archived